CLOSED - OKW POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to stay @ Old KeyWest, Boardwalk villas or Boulder Ridge in a studio 2 adults, 2 children.
Aug, 28-31,2023

If I am correct you can only book at KeyWest this far out?

Looking to stay @ Old KeyWest, Boardwalk villas or Boulder Ridge in a studio 2 adults, 2 children.
Aug, 28-31,2023

If I am correct you can only book at KeyWest this far out?
You are right. I can only book thru June 12th other than OKW. OKW would be 33 pts for 3 nites (11 per nite). I did check Boardwalk and Boulder Ridge and they are also available. We like OKW because it's more like home. You can pull up to you unit and park right there. Good walk to Disney Springs (or boat over) Quiet with a nice pool for the kids or quiet pool nearyour unit.
So If you decide to book OKW, PM me names, primary contact, address, phone, email, children's gender and age. If not, have a great trip.

I'm interested in a standard Studio at OKW for Sunday, May 21 for 4 nights, checking out on May 25. I think this would be 40 points. Do you have that many remaining to sell? Thanks!

I'm interested in a standard Studio at OKW for Sunday, May 21 for 4 nights, checking out on May 25. I think this would be 40 points. Do you have that many remaining to sell? Thanks!
The deluxe studio is available and I do have the points. I would need names, primary contact, address, phone, and email. If children, their gender and age. PM me asap with the info and we'll do this!

The deluxe studio is available and I do have the points. I would need names, primary contact, address, phone, and email. If children, their gender and age. PM me asap with the info and we'll do this!
I "started a conversation" and sent the info. I hope that's the same as a PM. If not, please advise so I can do it correctly. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter