CLOSED - OKW POINTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, very last minute but looking for January 20th - January 25th 2023. Thank you

Hello, very last minute but looking for January 20th - January 25th 2023. Thank you
I looked at everything studio and one bedroom for those dates - not much. Only thing I did find: Poly lake view studio Jan. 22 (22 pts); Jan 23 and 24 preferred Riviera studio (38 pts for 2 nites). If you're interested in either or both of those, ASAP message me with names, primary contact, address, phone, email. These won't last.

Hi, looking for any WDW DVC 1br or Studio 1/21-1/24.J
Just looked up simiilar dates for someone else and there is a Poly studio lake view for Jan 22 for 22 pts and a preferred studio Riviera for Jan 23 and 24@ 19 pts ea. nights.

Yes, I can do that and I have checked and it is still available. ASAP names, primary contact, address, email, phone, if any children, gender and ages.
I can't yet send a PM :( will send PM with info when I am able to "start a conversation".

The sooner, the better. I've been watching dates disappear all day. At this point, it's ok
Understand… but the site isn’t giving me an option to send you a PM… think I have to wait 24 hours since I’m a new member and made my 10+ posts!!

Understand… but the site isn’t giving me an option to send you a PM… think I have to wait 24 hours since I’m a new member and made my 10+ posts!!
I'll check the board first thing in the morning. Maybe by then.

Good @ OKW 11 mo. out (thru next Sept) and at any other resort 7 mo. out (thru next May). We have been DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also, VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request, since we have rented many times and quarantee fast service. Payment in full at time of confirmation by paypal. Please incllude resort, type of unit wanted, plus check-in/check-out dates for us to check availability. To make reservation, you would need to PM us priimary contact, including address, email, and phone number, other guests, plus gender and age of children.
We will try our very best to get you what you want in a timely fashion. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts.
Sending you a pm

Good @ OKW 11 mo. out (thru next Sept) and at any other resort 7 mo. out (thru next May). We have been DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also, VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request, since we have rented many times and quarantee fast service. Payment in full at time of confirmation by paypal. Please incllude resort, type of unit wanted, plus check-in/check-out dates for us to check availability. To make reservation, you would need to PM us priimary contact, including address, email, and phone number, other guests, plus gender and age of children.
We will try our very best to get you what you want in a timely fashion. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts.
I’m seeking a 1 bedroom at Aulani from Jan 11-14. Please let me know if anything is available and if you have points left to rent.
Thanks in advance!

Sending you a pm
Trisha, have not received your pm. If you're new to the board, you have to have 10 postings before you can pm me. Go to the #3 on how to use the pm system. Then go to test page and just post 10 different tests. That'll get you in

I’m seeking a 1 bedroom at Aulani from Jan 11-14. Please let me know if anything is available and if you have points left to rent.
Thanks in advance!
I could easily book this; however, the only date available is Jan 13 in poolside/garden and standard. We could try a waitlist for the 11 and 12 but that's all there is. Sorry

Thanks in advance!
By the way, I checked studios too, none.

Hi I’m looking for 1 week in a value or standard studio at AKL for June 4th-11th 2023
No value studios available but a standard @ Kidani 95 pts and Savanna @ both Kidani and Jambo 116 pts are available for your dates. Please pm me your names, primary contact, address, phone, email, if children, gender and age. Hope this helps

I could easily book this; however, the only date available is Jan 13 in poolside/garden and standard. We could try a waitlist for the 11 and 12 but that's all there is. Sorry
Thank you so much for searching. Maybe I’ll check back in with you in a few weeks to see if you have points left and availability opens up on the 11th and 12th.
Regards,
Scott

No value studios available but a standard @ Kidani 95 pts and Savanna @ both Kidani and Jambo 116 pts are available for your dates. Please pm me your names, primary contact, address, phone, email, if children, gender and age. Hope this helps
Thanks for the quick reply. I’m a new member to the forum so unable to PM at the moment

Apologies as I’m new to this process but are you able to book the value and moderate resorts using points? If so would it also be possible to check availability for the week of 28 May to 4 June at POP or AoA? We are potentially looking to do a 2 week split stay
Thanks again

Apologies as I’m new to this process but are you able to book the value and moderate resorts using points? If so would it also be possible to check availability for the week of 28 May to 4 June at POP or AoA? We are potentially looking to do a 2 week split stay
Thanks again
Go to step3 at the beginning of the boards which explains how to PM. Basically you're going to go to the TEST site and post times to get PM privileges. You can even post TEST on each one and post. Then you can PM. I can't book the resorts, sorry. But if you decide to book AK, please let me know. Hope that helps

Thanks again
Rob, just go on that TEST site and post TEST 10 times. I know it's a pain, but it's the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter