CLOSED: Now just 63 SSR points to Rent @ $12 per point - Feb Use Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Saints

DIS Engineers
Hi there Disney Vacationers!!

Thank you to those who have rented points already!!! :)

We can make reservations at BCV and SSR up to 11 months in advance of check-in date. And make reservations at any other DVC resort 7 months in advance of check-in date. This, of course, is all subject to availability.

We have rented out points many times before and everyone has been entirely satisfied with all aspects of the transactions.

Once a reservation is made, we forward you the email from DVC so that you can check the details. If you are satisfied, we then invoice you through PayPal and would appreciate payment in full within seven days.

If you require help or assistance with any aspect of your reservation please do not hesitate to contact us through a PM or email - kez0001@sky.com.

We want you to have a great vacation!!!

What is your use year... Looking for a transfer of about 155 points... Need to book at end of Feb for trip (7 MONTHS OUT) but traveling late sept/early Oct?/

I have edited Thread to include Use Year, which is February - Thank you for pointing this omission out! :)

I'm brand new to this process, and looking to book our first trip with our family, 2 adults, 2 children ages 7 & 5. Is there any availability, and did I get all the abbreviations right? Thanks for any help!

Are you able to transfer any of the points? I need 48 to complete a reservation in July 2014.

Thanks

Can you do a one night reservation for July 31, 2014 at OKW in a one bedroom? There will be 5 in our travel party.

Thanks- Tracy

Looking for AKL studio 6/8-6/11. Please let me know if there is anything available for those dates. 2 adults and 2 kids.

Do you still have any points available and if so would you do a transfer? I need 30 more points for my August 2014 vacation but would be willing to take all 60 points in a transfer if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter