CLOSED: NO MORE Points For Rent, THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minniekissedme

It's medication time...
Home resort at Saratoga Springs...book that hard to get Treehouse Villa at the 11 month window. Spring break for 2011 is around the corner. You won't get the THV without the 11 month window!

All other resorts available at the seven month window. Get where you want to be.

No PMs please. Email topich1@verizon.net direct to begin your magical vacation planning!

References
Discount Tickets
More...

I look forward to hearing from you!
bob

Hello...I'm interested for the week of 8/16-8/23. I sent an email as well.

Thanks, Randy 440-364-8426

October or November. How much are points?

My travel dates are sept 20 through 26 for 3 adults and 3 children. We had our hearts set on a treehouse villa but obviously that wont happen. Is the rest of SSR just as nice? Any suggestions on a great place to stay for an awesome experience for my children who have never been to disney? And do you have points for that awesome experience
thanks

Can someone please help me find how many points it would take for the western and eastern cruise for next March????? We are considering purchasing points from someone if the price is right.

THANKS!!!!!!:goodvibes

I would like to try to get a LV one bedroom at BLT arriving Sunday July 11 and departing Saturday the 17th. I have calculated the points at 222. I'll consider other resorts but would prefer BLT first then BCV. Would need a room that sleeps 2 adults and 3 kids.
Thanks,
Ronnie Ford
mistyron@suddenlink.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter