CLOSED: Large Point Requests Wanted: $13.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikedvc

Mouseketeer
CLOSED: Large Point Requests Wanted: $13.00 per point
BWV, BCV, BLT & SSR. No transfers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been renting DVC points for over 15 years. I am looking to rent points for reservations requiring large amount of points for a single reservation. Minimum 350 points or more. (Firm)

If interested send me the following:
Check-in date, Check-out date, Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) & Choice of DVC resort. I will check availability and send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

If you wish to proceed I will need the following:
Full names of all guests and the ages of the children, address, phone number, and e-mail contact information. Special Requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc…
Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on the reservation. Magical Express and Dining Plan can be added

Payment terms
Personal check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order. No PayPal or credit card. A 25% deposit required once reservation is made in your name. A copy of the confirmation will be emailed to you. You can setup MyDisneyExperience with the confirmation number. The final balance is due 90 days prior to arrival.

Thanks
Jeff
DVC Member since 1997

Last edited:
I just updated the listing, sorry. Home resorts are BWV, BCV, BLT and SSR. No transfers

Would you be able to book an 11 month booking window for BLT? The points I need (depending on room view) ranges from 129 points to 140 points.

OK I know you wrote that. I was being quick to the punch and didn't read it completely. It's difficult finding BLT points for transfer :(

Hi can you check availability at BCV for a 1 BR from 3/16-3/23 and a 2 BR from 3/17-3/23. These will be two separate reservations.
Thanks!

Sorry the rooms are not available for all the nights you are looking for
BCV
1 bedroom only 19,20
2 bedroom only 17,19,22

I checked BWV also
1 bedroom all nights except 18th
2 bedroom only 19,20,22

Looking to rent

October 16, 2016 to October 24, 2016
BLT 2 bedroom Lake 358 points
Or
October 16, 2016 to October 23, 2016
BLT 2 bedroom TPV 387 points

Melanie
Jmfriske@yahoo.com

Last edited:
As of today the furthest out I can book at BLT is 10/19/16. This reservation cannot be made until 11/16/15. If I get on at 8 am I would be able to secure this no problem.
Per DVC website
Home Resort: You can book your arrival as far out as October 12, 2016 for a stay up to October 19, 2016.

If you want the reservation please send full names of all guests and the ages of the children, address, phone number, and e-mail contact information. Emailing you my email address now

Total long shot, but looking for Aulani during the week between Christmas and NY. Can arrive as early as 12/24, looking for 5 nights...need to return by 1/3 (but 1/4 or 1/5 might work). 2 bedroom villa, Island view preferred. Could also do a 1-bedroom plus a hotel room. Open to other configurations if there is anything available at all :-)

I am in need of FOUR studio rooms mid January - mid February on a Saturday - Wednesday, AKL preferred.

Any points available to rent?

Please respond with your terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter