(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the idea of just using Amazon Pantry, but they don't have any dairy items right? How am I supposed to get the cream for my coffee? :) In all seriousness, what do you guys do for the fresh items? Bananas, yogurt, milk?

I used Garden Grocer. They deliver.

For those who ordered from staples, where do you write your confirmation number and c/o to front desk? The same column as your last name? The company name (optional) column? First timer!

Just ordered my water from Staples! Put the C/O and Reservation # in the Company line.

Ok, here is my question. I am on home peritoneal dialysis. As such, I go through boxes upon boxes of supplies. We are staying at the Grand Floridian Villas (DVC member, staying on points). The 10 or so boxes will be delivered straight to the hotel for me. I'm not sure, but I believe they will arrive via Fed Ex. Will I be charged the $5-10 fee for each box when it is medical supplies being delivered? Does it matter that I am DVC staying on points?

Thanks, Amy

I know others have had similar questions and I haven't experienced this shipment yet, but I called All Star Music to get info.

I was advised to use the shipping address:
All Star Music Resort
1801 West Buena Vista Dr.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

The CM also recommended I add my check in date and name to the package to ensure delivery.

I am planning to order a Christmas tree and Mickey mailer from Disney Store. If I get the order placed I will come back after our trip and advise if it was received and the experience. Just thought others might benefit from this info as well. It's probably already on here somewhere but reading all those pages takes time! Hope this helps someone else!

When shipping to resort and including reservation number, is it the number on MDE account or the number used to make BOG lunch fast pass?

Is it too early to ship from Walmart to resort if we are arriving on 12/22?

Do you mind if I ask how many days prior to your arrival date did you order from Amazon Pantry? I'm trying to get the timing down for my trip in January! Thanks!

I'm panicking. I ordered some things through Walmart. It said they were shipped through FedEx. Now today the tracking says the package was turned over to USPS. I have heard USPS doesn't deliver to resorts. Will I get my package???

All Stars Movie resort address is 1901 West Buena Vista Drive.

It's listed in the first post as 1991.

I hope it can be updated.

I am planning on shipping a box to BWV before our arrival on Friday. We are staying at the BWV via rental points from DVC Rental Store. How should I address it? I don't want them to be confused if we are supposed considered only guests of the actual points owner. TIA!

I am planning on shipping a box to BWV before our arrival on Friday. We are staying at the BWV via rental points from DVC Rental Store. How should I address it? I don't want them to be confused if we are supposed considered only guests of the actual points owner. TIA!

I hope someone answers this soon, we are traveling in February

I have yet to see on all of these threads a definitive answer on ordering from Walmart ... how long to allow to get to resort? We arrive on 1/24. TIA!!!

How many days in advance can I ship a box?
Can I do it 2 or 1 weeks before?
How do I best pick up the box? Is it delivered to my room?

Anyone have good / bad experience ordering from Amazon (specifically Amazon prime pantry) to All Star Sports?

Thanks.

I hope someone answers this soon, we are traveling in February

Even if you're renting points, your name is the one on the reservation. You would still address it the same way as the first page indicates -- with your name and your reservation number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter