CLOSED - FRIDGE IS LOST *FREE ALL STAR Saved a Sinking FRIDGE & Coffee Pot Swap!!!

We have a some openings in May, June, July, August, October, November and December. Join today!

We have a some openings in May, June, July, August, October, November and December. Join today!

:confused3, My wife and I would like to sign up the dates of 11/28-12/7, 10 days at AS Sports. But we just don't know how it works, could you please explain it again. I just wanted to be 1st on the list. Have a Magical Day.:thumbsup2

:confused3, My wife and I would like to sign up the dates of 11/28-12/7, 10 days at AS Sports. But we just don't know how it works, could you please explain it again. I just wanted to be 1st on the list. Have a Magical Day.:thumbsup2

If you click on page #1, post #1 of this thread, it will show you the available dates and explain how the swap works as well as the rules/expectations.

Currently, I have November 28 to December 3 available. You would need to swap the fridge on December 3 to the next person. Let me know if you are interested in those partial dates. Lam712 and Tiggs14 are also running All Star fridge swaps and they may have your full range of dates available.

Gina

Jama graciously donated a 4 cup coffee maker to our swap. She left filters with it and put it inside the fridge.

However, the seal on the fridge isn't the strongest so to prevent the coffee maker from falling out if the door flings open during storage and transport we really need a luggage strap or bungee cord to go around it.

Would an upcoming swapper be able to donate a strap/cord to our swap?

gina

Gina
I will be using the fridge on the 17th, we will bring something to use to use to secure the door.

Julie

We currently have the fridge and it is in perfect working order. Careful on the fridge setting as we froze our milk! We are in AS Mo and we set it up right next to one of the beds. I'll get pix of it and the supplies to post for everyone. The Bell Desk folks were SUPER helpful and found it no problem. The even offered to deliver it for me.

Just to give you an idea of the size of the fridge.... here goes.....

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brow...BFreezer%252C%2B1.8%2Bcu.%2Bft..jsp?locale=en

There is a shelf in the door. The motor of the fridge takes up a good part of the bottom of the fridge. You could fit drinks or stuff on the bottom section in front of the motor. We laid a celery down on it and stacked some other things on top of the celery. Above the section where the motor is, you can put items on that shelf. There is a tiny freezer that is suspended from the top of the fridge. It is about half the width of the fridge. If memory serves me correctly, the other half of the width of the fridge beside the freezer is a shelf.

It is considered a Compact Fridge. It is smaller than a dormitory fridge.

Hope this helps....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter