CLOSED - FRIDGE IS LOST *FREE ALL STAR Saved a Sinking FRIDGE & Coffee Pot Swap!!!

I apparently need to add 10 posts but am def interested in this for 4/10 - 4/16/2010
The fridge would def be useful as we have a 5 & 2 yr old that still drink milk in the am and bedtime.
My concern is where can we get milk\juice and such? We are staying at the WDW AS Movies.

WELCOME to our swap!!!

Dewdropfairy left the fridge yesterday for Monkey30, who arrives today, and said that all is well with the fridge.

OPEN: February 10-14!
February 21-25!

so are the taken dates for 2009? Im looking for the dates May 8th-15th 2010 @ All star Movies, picking up from music is fine with me.

so are the taken dates for 2009? Im looking for the dates May 8th-15th 2010 @ All star Movies, picking up from music is fine with me.

I sent you a PM...sorry for the flubber.

Lam712 and Tiggs14 are also running All Star fridge swaps and may have an opening.

Gina

Family and I will be staying April 9-18 and would love to be in on your swap. Have done them in the past so we know how it goes...will read back over the thread to be sure and here's hoping I can be added to list!

Thanks!

Okay, now I'm seeing that I jumped in too late...I saw my dates avail. through the ASMu info thread and someone got there first. I'll check back for cancellations.

Okay, now I'm seeing that I jumped in too late...I saw my dates avail. through the ASMu info thread and someone got there first. I'll check back for cancellations.

Sorry about that. I would only have April 16, 17 and 18 available.

Lam712 and Tiggs14 are also running All Star Fridge Swaps. I will put you on the wait list in case there is a cancellation.

I replied to PM about NOT needing 3/26 on, but need 6/10-6/21. Thanks Gina!

Haven't posted in awhile been busy!! But wanted to stop in n say howdy!! Hope all is well.

i need Stout to get ahold of me so we can get info to each other for the swap i wasnt able to find them thru the thread!!! thanks

HELP!! We need March and April swappers in a bad way!! Spread the word and post here whenever possible so that we can keep this on page #1.

gina

I had never PM'd before, so I don't know if it worked. I would like to see if May 20-26, 2010 is available, and is there a cost for this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter