• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - FRIDGE IS LOST *FREE ALL STAR Saved a Sinking FRIDGE & Coffee Pot Swap!!!

New opening: November 28 to December 8.

Can I get in on this deal? I'll be there from Nov 30th-Dec 6th. All Star Music. I'm an experienced swapper so I promise to be good. ;)

I edited to add that I'll be in WDW on the 28th so I could meet up with the swapper then if we don't want to put it in storage. I'll have a minivan so if you think it would be safer driving around in my minivan than in storage I could just meet up with the swapper ahead of me. I won't need it then because I'll be in a room at Downtown Disney that comes with a fridge. But I'll do what you want. It's up to ya'll.

Can I get in on this deal? I'll be there from Nov 30th-Dec 6th. All Star Music. I'm an experienced swapper so I promise to be good. ;)

I edited to add that I'll be in WDW on the 28th so I could meet up with the swapper then if we don't want to put it in storage. I'll have a minivan so if you think it would be safer driving around in my minivan than in storage I could just meet up with the swapper ahead of me. I won't need it then because I'll be in a room at Downtown Disney that comes with a fridge. But I'll do what you want. It's up to ya'll.

PM coming your way!

Gina

I just realized we will be checking in on the 29th, not the 30th. Can I change my dates from Nov 29th to Dec 6th? Thanks!

Hi there.
I'd love to be waitlisted (if there is such a thing) for the 25th- 9/4 or 6. (You have contacted me about the the end and I have accepted).
Thanks!

Anyone have a picture of this fridge & does it still have it's coffee maker? What kind of coffee maker? We're going in November and will have our own van so we can get supplies if needed. Just keep me informed of what's needed & I'll add it to the list!

Hi there.
I'd love to be waitlisted (if there is such a thing) for the 25th- 9/4 or 6. (You have contacted me about the the end and I have accepted).
Thanks!

I have you down for picking up on September 4 and dropping off September 6 and waitlisted for the rest of your dates.
Anyone have a picture of this fridge & does it still have it's coffee maker? What kind of coffee maker? We're going in November and will have our own van so we can get supplies if needed. Just keep me informed of what's needed & I'll add it to the list!

The fridge is the smaller size and has a small freezer compartment. My understanding is the coffee maker is a 4 cup with a reusable cone filter and it is still with the fridge but in a separate box.

The coffee pot is indeed a four cup pot. You must wait till it is completely done before pouring any cofee but seems to work fine. We only used it to make hot water and used coffee singles and tea bags. Worked great.

The firdge is a small white one. It is NOT frost free so it will need to be turned off the night before you leave if at all possible to allow it to defrost and to be dried out. If not the boxs gets very wet and the fridges will be moldy and very nasty. You may need to adjust the temp as it was very high when we got it and it froze a can of soda.

The index cards got wet so those could be replaced. Some additional lime green duck tape will be needed to continue to reinforse the box. I left about 1/2 a roll out of the two I brought but all I was able to attempy to reinforse was the bottom of the box.

When I left there were no cups. We had two when we got it. We bought coffee cups which we would have done anyhow. So if you want some heavy duty paper cups might be nice. Of couse there was no coffee to speak of and no sugar. There was a few packet od Nutra sweet and sweet and low.

You can bring extra of almost anything and the next swapper will want to kiss you. If you print out your lables before you leave you will need one for the top of the fridge, two for the box for the fridge and one for the coffee pot box. Enjoy!~~

The coffee pot is indeed a four cup pot. You must wait till it is completely done before pouring any cofee but seems to work fine. We only used it to make hot water and used coffee singles and tea bags. Worked great.

The firdge is a small white one. It is NOT frost free so it will need to be turned off the night before you leave if at all possible to allow it to defrost and to be dried out. If not the boxs gets very wet and the fridges will be moldy and very nasty. You may need to adjust the temp as it was very high when we got it and it froze a can of soda.

The index cards got wet so those could be replaced. Some additional lime green duck tape will be needed to continue to reinforse the box. I left about 1/2 a roll out of the two I brought but all I was able to attempy to reinforse was the bottom of the box.

When I left there were no cups. We had two when we got it. We bought coffee cups which we would have done anyhow. So if you want some heavy duty paper cups might be nice. Of couse there was no coffee to speak of and no sugar. There was a few packet od Nutra sweet and sweet and low.

You can bring extra of almost anything and the next swapper will want to kiss you. If you print out your lables before you leave you will need one for the top of the fridge, two for the box for the fridge and one for the coffee pot box. Enjoy!~~

Thanks! I'm still 4 months away so someone might want to do this in the mean time, but I will check it all out when I get there. And thanks for the info on the fridge.

This is great information. Is there a way to add it to the first post so that those of us that won't be getting the fridge/coffee pot for a few months will be able to find the info when we get closer. I will be very happy to bring any kind of necessary supplies when we get to that January date that I am scheduled to use it for. It would really help for a swapper to keep everyone updated periodically on supplies that are running low or would be helpful to have. That way we can all contribute to this wonderful swap. Thanks to all of you organizers that have kept this swap going! REALLY APPRECIATED!:cheer2:

I no longer need the fridge got the free upgrade PIN to SS she can have my week sept 19-24

sorry hope this isn't a burden couldnt pass on such a wonderful deal!

No burden. Glad to know PIN codes really do exist...I've been waiting 11 years and 3 months for one myself.

Have a great time!

Englishrose47: I sent you a PM.

Let me know if you decide on February and I will put you down.

I don't knowfor sure til December but next month th girls start cheerleading and I will ask the coach the dates for the competition in Disney the I will put my name down and keep fingers crossed they qualify this year!! They did last year and couldn't go as they hadn't fundraised for it . This year they are gonna be ready!!!

Also I pm'dyou about those Sept dates and will get the info to you!! Jenny was real excited and believe me will explain alll the rules!!

Good news!! Our fridge and coffee pot survived a lengthy stay in storage!!

Let's fill in August 1-11 and keep it out of storage...spread the word!

Gina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter