CLOSED - FRIDGE IS LOST *FREE ALL STAR Saved a Sinking FRIDGE & Coffee Pot Swap!!!

I received a message from Jennifer that the items should be waiting at Movies LS...so we are all set! :)

I have labels made up for the Browns and I will have it back to Music on 2/7...we are getting a suite for one night as a treat :cool1:

I'll give an update when we return :)

Charlene

I received a message from Jennifer that the items should be waiting at Movies LS...so we are all set! :)

I have labels made up for the Browns and I will have it back to Music on 2/7...we are getting a suite for one night as a treat :cool1:

I'll give an update when we return :)

Charlene

Wishing you and your family a wonderful time!

Gina

Thanks so much! I just sent you a PM with my contact info. Let me know if there's anything else you need. Thanks again!

February 16-19 OPEN
February 26-28 OPEN
March 9-17 OPEN
March 24-27 OPEN
April 4-23 OPEN EASTER!!
May 16-30 Memorial Day Weekend!!

Hi, I would loveeeeee to join the swap! We will be at All Star Sports April 4th to 11th and it looks like those dates are open. I'm willing to pick it up and drop it off back at music bellhop desk! It will be a relief to have a fridge, thanks for offering this.

Hi, I would loveeeeee to join the swap! We will be at All Star Sports April 4th to 11th and it looks like those dates are open. I'm willing to pick it up and drop it off back at music bellhop desk! It will be a relief to have a fridge, thanks for offering this.

We would love to have you join our swap!

Please PM the following:

First and Last name of reservation.
Email address other than DIS.
Cell # if available during stay.

Thanks,
Gina

Hi. We will be at the All Star Sports April 11th-18th and would to join the swap if those dates are still available.

Hi. We will be at the All Star Sports April 11th-18th and would to join the swap if those dates are still available.

We would love to have you join our swap! Please PM the following information:

First and Last name of reservation.
Cell # if available during your stay.
Email address other than DIS.

Thanks,
Gina

It's a great day to join a FREE fridge/coffee pot swap!

Happy Valentine's Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter