Closed: For Rent points @ SSR & AKL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to see if you have any points available for a stay at AKL January 30th until February 2nd - We are looking for a studio possibly a club level if available. If you can help us out I would appreciate it Kathy. Can I email you?:wizard:

Thanks
Cheryl DeFurio

I am looking to see if you have any points available for a stay at AKL January 30th until February 2nd - We are looking for a studio possibly a club level if available. If you can help us out I would appreciate it Kathy. Can I email you?:wizard:

Thanks
Cheryl DeFurio

You may e-mail me at kat@twokats.net

Club level is not available for all nights.
Jambo has a Savannah view studio for 49 points
Kidani has a Savannah view studio for 49 points and a deluxe studio standard view for 39 points.

Hi, need 2 nights at SSR july 12 and 13 ck out on the 14th. Studio near Hub. Do you have points, I think its around 40. thx Kim

Hi! I'm looking for an AKL value studio for Nov 6-10. 42 points according to the calculator. Is it available? Thanks!

Hi, need 2 nights at SSR july 12 and 13 ck out on the 14th. Studio near Hub. Do you have points, I think its around 40. thx Kim

I have the points and it is available. You can pm me names (ages of children) address and phone number if you want me to book.

Would like to book September 18th and 19th studio at the Beach Club. I am a DVC member and just checked and it is available. Just need a couple more nights to go with my trip. I can send payment as soon as you would like....let me know. Thank you Donna

Hi,

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at SSR 11/16/13-11/18/13 (checking out on the 18th)

Can you tell me if you still have points and if there is availability?

Thanks,
Lisa

Hi Kathy,

I would like to rent 2 consecutive nights between 12 November and 15 November 2013, so it could be 12 and 13, or 13 and 14 or 14 and 15. Preference would be for 13 and 14. This would be AKL value studio accommodation if available. If not we could do a combination of value and standard or value and Savannah or standard if that is all that is available.

Sorry for the complex list - I hope that it is actually clear what I'm after! Our preference would be Nov 13 and 14 AKL Value studio, but we are quite flexible on type/level of accommodation.

Sorry I can't send you a PM. Although I've used the forum for 7 years, I only have 3 posts as I tend to use the search function!

Thanks.

Hi Kathy,

I would like to rent 2 consecutive nights between 12 November and 15 November 2013, so it could be 12 and 13, or 13 and 14 or 14 and 15. Preference would be for 13 and 14. This would be AKL value studio accommodation if available. If not we could do a combination of value and standard or value and Savannah or standard if that is all that is available.

Sorry for the complex list - I hope that it is actually clear what I'm after! Our preference would be Nov 13 and 14 AKL Value studio, but we are quite flexible on type/level of accommodation.

Sorry I can't send you a PM. Although I've used the forum for 7 years, I only have 3 posts as I tend to use the search function!

Thanks.

Right now the only availability is a standard or savannah view studio at Kidani. For the preferred nights it would be 24 pts for the standard and 32 pts for the savannah. if you want me to book, send me an email to kat@twokats.net and give me names, address, phone number and ages if any are children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter