CLOSED: For Rent 46 points to use by end of August, $9 ppt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for studio 7/22-7/29 1st choice OKW but would probably take anything this late in the game. Thanks

Hi the cheapest available that I saw was Saratoga Springs Studio for 100 points. Unfortunately, I no longer have enought points to help you. Best wishes.
Steve

Looking for July 6-8 at AKL.
Value would be 43 points and standard 52.

I'll send PM too...

Sent you an e-mail yesterday regarding the points. I just looked on the website and the standard room is available at Jambo, although we are staying at Kidani, for my dates 8/24-8/28 for 56 points. If you can help me please let me know as soon as possible because I need to make a decision about finding points elsewhere and getting it booked.

Thanks,
MCrandell

Hi!

Looking for a few nights between 7/31-8/5. We will be down for those days and would consider a few nights on either end-just not the middle.

It would be 1 adult, 1 child (11). A studio is fine. And pretty open to resorts, but have stayed at SSR & AKL, so we would like to try something different if possible.

I have rented before, and pay with Paypal.

You can contact me at (845) 283-5099 or email me at lruiz292@gmail.com

Thanks!

Do you still have any points?
Looking for one night (8/29/12), studio at OKW or Kidani or Jambo.
Sent you a PM with email info.

Looking for aprox 36 points. I am a DVC member but of of points for this year!
Looking for BCV or BWV to check in 7/25 and check out 7/27 (2) nights.

Thank you so much!!

I have 46 points remianing and will borrow a few to complete a rental.
Thank you,
Steve

Original text:

Hi,

I have 150 points that must be used by the end of August, 2012. I'm asking $9 per point. I'll be happy to check availablity. Please let me know if you're interested by PM or e-mail

Thank you,
Steve
Hi Steve, I am looking to rent a studio at AK checking in on 7/13 and out on 7/14. I know that a studio is 15 pts but here's the thing, I would need 3 different rooms for 3 different families which is 45 pts. Do you think that would be available? Would you consider renting that way?

I'm sorry, my points have rented.

Hi Steve, I am looking to rent a studio at AK checking in on 7/13 and out on 7/14. I know that a studio is 15 pts but here's the thing, I would need 3 different rooms for 3 different families which is 45 pts. Do you think that would be available? Would you consider renting that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter