• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: For Rent: 33-50 points @ $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneypapa

OKW owner since 2002
I have 33 points to rent at $12.00 per point in holding account that will expire on 9/30/14. Points cannot be transferred. If needed, may be able to add a few points as necessary to obtain desired accommodations. Written contract provided.

Please respond to this thread, send PM or email me at disneypapa@charter.net with desired dates, resort and size of room needed.

Paypal payment preferred due to limited timeline.

Thanks, Merle

Looking for the following:

Dates are flexible - 07/04 to 07/06 OR 07/05 to 07/07

Resorts: AKL, WLV, BCV

Studio is fine

2 Adults

Looking to stay in Boardwalk or Beach Club September 26-29. 2 adults 1 child studio is fine.

Looking to stay in Boardwalk or Beach Club September 26-29. 2 adults 1 child studio is fine.

Thanks for inquiring. Disney's DVC studios are pretty much booked solid the last weekend in September. I found a studio for Sunday night only at Saratoga or Animal Kingdom Kidani. If your dates are flexible, we can try a different weekend.

Unfortunately the dates are fixed. the location would not be but as you said they are all booked. thanks.

Hi I'm looking for 2 studios for 1 or 1 nights on sept 4th and 5th, AKL or epcot resort preferred, please let me know!

Is anything available for July 24, 25, 26??

Thanks for your inquiry. You didn't say what size accommodation you needed. Do you check out on the 7/26 or 7/27? Assuming you are looking for a studio...... only Saratoga Springs is available on these dates.

7/24 Th 16 pts
7/25 F 20 pts
7/26 Sa 20 pts

Let me know if you are interested.

Hi I'm looking for 2 studios for 1 or 1 nights on sept 4th and 5th, AKL or epcot resort preferred, please let me know!

RobinE,

AKL Kidani has availability for each of those nights in a studio. Do you need 2 studios both nights or just one night? Do you prefer Standard or Savanna view?

Only night available at Boardwalk was Thurs, 9/4 poolside. Beach Club had no availability on either night.

Let me know, if I can help further.

Thank you so much for checking, I will try to get back to you asap... still have a few things/family members to work out!

Much appreciated, I love Kidani village!

Need points for 11/13-11/16 (BWK Standard Studio, BCV, WLV) Studio.

If still available.

Need points for 11/13-11/16 (BWK Standard Studio, BCV, WLV) Studio.

If still available.

Sorry, my points expire on 9/30/14. It's a slow day, so I checked availabilty for you and its going to be tough. Only Saragtoga has studios for those dates.

Good luck with your quest to find points for a reservation. :)

I'm so sorry I misread and thank you for checking that was so kind!

HI there! Happy 4th!

I am looking for a studio either BWV or AKV for Sept 10-14th.

2 adults
2 children - 6 & 4

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

HI there! Happy 4th!

I am looking for a studio either BWV or AKV for Sept 10-14th.

2 adults
2 children - 6 & 4

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

tidykat,

AKV Kidani or Jambo standard studios are available for a total of 48 pts ($576). If you are interested in making a reservation, email me at disneypapa@charter.net the following information:

full names of all guests
mailing address
phone numbers
email address

BWV studios are booked for those nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter