CLOSED: for rent @ 12.00 point. By 9/30/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krischaser

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
CLOSED: Hello :). I have 150 points to rent at 12.00 per point. Must use by 9/30/17. I have rented several times with no problems :). I accept paypal as payment with payment due at the time I provide reservation. Thank you and have a good evening.
Zoooodie@sbcglobal.net is the best way to reach me.

Last edited:
Looking for BCV or Poly studio for August 18-21 or any 2 nights that long weekend. Thanks!

Hi,
We're looking for either a 1bd, 2bd, or 2 Studios for 4 nights (6/30/17 - 7/4/17). Ideally, we'd like two bathrooms. That's why we're open to a 2bd - I know not all 1bd's have 2 bathrooms. 2 Studios is just as good, though ;)
Thank you!

I am looking for a value studio at AKV for 10/29-11/5 (so 7 nights, 69 points), or OKW, same dates/7 nights deluxe studio 78pts, or BWV same dates/7nights studio 78pts. Thanks! I have rented several times before, with no problems.

Hello, I've rented from friends for the past five years, this is my first attempt to rent thru disboard. I am looking for a value studio at AKL on 8/24 and 8/25. I think the value is only at Jambo house. Thanks, you can also email me at sandra.mantione@gmail.com

Looking for AKL value or standard Sept 5-10 for 2 adults. 2nd choice is BWV. third choice is CCV at WL. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

Hi! Our family is ready to try out DVC accommodations. We're interested in the Beach Club Villas Studio for 2 nights July 14 - July 16. Thanks for any help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter