• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed for now - most points rented or on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisbarc

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Hello,

I have 600 BWV points to rent at $11 per point for reservations from June 1, 2013 - Dec 15, 2013.

Minimal rental is 100 points.

Experienced renter with simple rent agreement.

Please email me at dwbarc@aol.com if interested.

North America rentals only please.

TTFN

Hello,
Really just want to rent. Not real familiar with the transfer process.
David

Do you still have pts. available? Interested in anything for Sept. 23-29.

Hi Bweave,

I do still have points left. Are you looking for Sept 23 - 29, 2012 or 2013.

Hello,

I am looking for a studio for 2 nights 10/17-10/18 (checking out on the 19th).

BWV,
BCV,
AKL,
BLT

Anything available? Thanks so much!

I am looking for a 2 BR villa from 1/2 through 1/6. Please let me know if you still have points and if this would be available. Thanks, Jen

Hi,
I need 176 points to extend our stay at OKW in June. We would prefer that the points are transfered to our account. Please let me know if points are still available and how you'd like to proceed.
Thanks,
Den

If you can book at Animal Kingdom we are looking for a 2 bdrm value from jan 20-25

If you can book AKL, we are looking for a studio at Jambo house for 11/5-11/13. I think it is 144 points. Please let me know.

Not enough posts to allow me to PM or Post my email. Ready to book today or ASAP. Need three nights at BWV for jan 20,21,22 to checkout on 1/23/2013. Standard view studio preferred if available. Please advise if you are interested in renting some points to me. Many thanks! Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter