(CLOSED) Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE and VILLAS INFORMATION THREAD ~2013~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked in this afternoon. Have a woods view on north side and can see the top spires of the castle. Took an hour walking the stairs around the lobby floors and taking pics. Definitely love the refurb rooms from my last stay in 2008.

What floor did you end up getting a room on? We are going in March and have booked a Woods View room and would love to get to see the top of the castle and maybe the fireworks!

Is anyone else feeling sad this morning because GrandCalifornian, R2-JD, and LuvGoldens are no longer at WL? I'm missing the WL good morning pictures. :)

I agree, it was like a preview of our upcoming vacation. Who's next to check into WL?! :surfweb:

I agree, it was like a preview of our upcoming vacation. Who's next to check into WL?! :surfweb:

I'm sure I'm not next, but I'm checking in soon! :yay:

Many thanks to those who have been posting great photos, they are so appreciated!! :goodvibes

Is anyone else feeling sad this morning because GrandCalifornian, R2-JD, and LuvGoldens are no longer at WL? I'm missing the WL good morning pictures. :)

OMGosh, yes! That was my first thought!:sad1:

Thanks, guys for taking us along on your trip! ;). Our July trip doesn't seem so long ago now and it was so nice to enjoy the updates and beautiful pics in the morning and evening! Here's hoping the withdrawal for all of you is a little easier than ours was!;)

Hello everyone! I just changed our February reservation to Wilderness Lodge :banana: so excited! Just love this resort...Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on here on this thread though...:surfweb:

Happy reading! :surfweb:

Only 11 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So very excited and cannot wait to try the OFC for the first time. I have a feeling Jim is going to now have a favorite.

Be sure to watch Jim by that cobbler! Many a DH have been known to claim it has there own!!!!..... :rolleyes1

I am not sure if I am next or not, but as of today I am doing the Single Digit Dance. We check in Wednesday of next week.
mickeyminniedancing1.gif

I'm sure I'm not next, but I'm checking in soon! :yay:

Many thanks to those who have been posting great photos, they are so appreciated!! :goodvibes
Looks like we will be there at the same time. I will be the one with the lovely wife, a 16yo daughter, 13yo son, and a grin on my face that just won't quit.:)

What floor did you end up getting a room on? We are going in March and have booked a Woods View room and would love to get to see the top of the castle and maybe the fireworks!

We could see the castle from room 6018 with partially obstructed views of Wishes (due to a tree limb in the way). Our daughter and her family were in room 6010 and had a perfect view of the castle and Wishes, no obstructions. We were woods view, north wing, 6th floor.

We had dormer rooms with a closed balcony. Next time I am requesting an open balcony. I think room 5010 would still have a great view of Wishes, and maybe the castle, too. :)

We had dormer rooms with a closed balcony. Next time I am requesting an open balcony. I think room 5010 would still have a great view of Wishes, and maybe the castle, too. :)

So, how many people checking in soon will be requesting room 5010? Dibs anyone? :rolleyes1

We could see the castle from room 6018 with partially obstructed views of Wishes (due to a tree limb in the way). Our daughter and her family were in room 6010 and had a perfect view of the castle and Wishes, no obstructions. We were woods view, north wing, 6th floor.

Both times we have been in that area on the 6th floor and therefore had a closed balcony which i did not think was bad. However, are the balconies open on the 5th floor?

I'm having a dreadful time focusing on anything except Disney. I'm already packed. It's so hard that a room has already been assigned to me and I can't find out which one. Sigh.

Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

I am not sure if I am next or not, but as of today I am doing the Single Digit Dance. We check in Wednesday of next week.
mickeyminniedancing1.gif

Looks like we will be there at the same time. I will be the one with the lovely wife, a 16yo daughter, 13yo son, and a grin on my face that just won't quit.:)

Jim and I will be there when you all are too!!! We arrive of Friday of next week.

Both times we have been in that area on the 6th floor and therefore had a closed balcony which i did not think was bad. However, are the balconies open on the 5th floor?

Based on postings from other WL fanatics, the balconies on the fifth floor are open. I'm hoping for a fifth or fourth floor, north wing, Bay Lake end when we check in, in 47 days!:banana:

Based on postings from other WL fanatics, the balconies on the fifth floor are open. I'm hoping for a fifth or fourth floor, north wing, Bay Lake end when we check in, in 47 days!:banana:

Oh!! I get there the day before you. I was there yesterday for the day..I wanted to make it over to the WL for a visit but my TA was at the Poly, so I spent time with her till we left.

Oh!! I get there the day before you. I was there yesterday for the day..I wanted to make it over to the WL for a visit but my TA was at the Poly, so I spent time with her till we left.

I will keep an eye out! I'm planning on somehow attaching a LGMH for easy identification. Even picked up the paint color cards Saturday to get an idea of the shade of green! :rotfl:

I will keep an eye out! I'm planning on somehow attaching a LGMH for easy identification. Even picked up the paint color cards Saturday to get an idea of the shade of green! :rotfl:

I will be wearing my Auburn lanyard.. Or some sorta Auburn gear!

Jim and I will be there when you all are too!!! We arrive of Friday of next week.

Well, I guess I will show up after all of you. We are scheduled to check in next Saturday! Can't wait. I will be there with my two young children ages 22 years old and 29 years old. :rotfl2: Plus my ddil and dd's boyfriend. Oh, and DH.

Can I buy a bathing suit at WL? We are packing today for the trip in 5 days and we can not find my son's bathing suit. He is a youth not a toddler and I am wondering where I can buy a suit for him other than DTD.

There is no where here at home to buy one now.....soooooo....any ideas?

Can I buy a bathing suit at WL? We are packing today for the trip in 5 days and we can not find my son's bathing suit. He is a youth not a toddler and I am wondering where I can buy a suit for him other than DTD.

There is no where here at home to buy one now.....soooooo....any ideas?

Yep.. They have them in WL and DTD.. I also saw some at POLY yesterday

Well, I guess I will show up after all of you. We are scheduled to check in next Saturday! Can't wait. I will be there with my two young children ages 22 years old and 29 years old. :rotfl2: Plus my ddil and dd's boyfriend. Oh, and DH.

Just wanted to say "Hi neighbor". We live in the High Rock Lake area near Lexington

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter