• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

(CLOSED) Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT and BAY LAKE TOWER INFORMATION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow!!!! Dreaming of a nice upgrade now, ha!! Thanks for posting your pictures! So pretty!!!

Those BLT grand villas always remind me of a swanky Manhattan apartment (which would probably cost over $10 mil!). Incredible views, too! Thanks for posting and making us all jealous. :rotfl2:

Lol!! My thoughts exactly!! Yes, lake view is less expensive, but......to lay in your bed at night and watch the colors on the Castle....PRICELESS!!:lovestruc. Enjoy!!!

We'll be staying at the BLT in March in a 1 bedroom....MK view of course. :thumbsup2

Thanks, I can't wait to stay there :goodvibes. Seeing the castle from bed is exactly what I keep thinking about :cloud9:.

Enjoy your villa in March :wizard:.

Thank you. And have a great trip :)

Here our some photos of our Grand Villa 8424

Your photos are awesome....thanks for sharing :). The GV looks amazing and the views are beautiful.

Odd questions but I noticed in the picture of the laundry room that they have All detergent on the counter. Did Disney switch from Tide? Just want to make sure I bring it if they have.

Odd questions but I noticed in the picture of the laundry room that they have All detergent on the counter. Did Disney switch from Tide? Just want to make sure I bring it if they have.

It was All. And we had All at Kidani also. I didn't notice they had switched until you mentioned it :)

Those BLT grand villas always remind me of a swanky Manhattan apartment (which would probably cost over $10 mil!). Incredible views, too! Thanks for posting and making us all jealous. :rotfl2:

That's exactly what it felt like, lol.

Actually, it looks as though my "data" is holding true. Today is the 23, and it's showing availability through October 24 as the check OUT date just like I posted previously...11 months from your check OUT date (and often it allowed up to the date after that.) The PP has a check out date of October 25, so that week should be available for booking through CRO in the next day or two. :dance3: Fingers crossed! This summer it varied a little...sometimes it updated daily, and sometimes weekly, so hopefully it'll be tomorrow!

Now I don't know what to do! Should I book for the 18-24th, then rebook when the dates through the 25th open up? Or just book once? Maybe if the 25th doesn't open by Tuesday, I'll just go ahead and book. I'm afraid of getting all distracted with TG.

Of course, it turns out this is all for nothing...because I think we're going in December instead. I want to book a room for October just in case, though, because I'm not convinced the kids will really want to give up the Halloween party. Decisions, decisions...

Now I don't know what to do! Should I book for the 18-24th, then rebook when the dates through the 25th open up? Or just book once? Maybe if the 25th doesn't open by Tuesday, I'll just go ahead and book. I'm afraid of getting all distracted with TG.

Of course, it turns out this is all for nothing...because I think we're going in December instead. I want to book a room for October just in case, though, because I'm not convinced the kids will really want to give up the Halloween party. Decisions, decisions...

That's what we did. We adjusted our week by a day so we still had the same number of nights but we could go ahead and book. Then a week later it opened and we called and made the adjustment. I just checked again for you and a TPV studio is open through the 25, but that's all. Good luck with whatever you choose :goodvibes

need advice for room request please!:) I just switched us from garden wing to tower theme park view! I am VERY excited about this change but know almost nothing about the CR! We are a family with 2 relatively young children and will definitely have a stroller. We like easy access to food and transportation! Also important is a relatively quiet area so kids can sleep when tired. Is there a certain area in the tower that would be better for us? I read to request a room away from Chef Mickeys for the noise level but don't know if I should get more specific.

Also, is the view better or worse from certain areas? Want to get the most of my one and only them park view reservation!

Thanks for any help you can give. We got a lot of help from Tiki Man when booking Poly for the first time but I don't know of any CR authority like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter