(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS INFORMATION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for re-posting your views:). I remember that wine glass fondly and I hope it was Merlot:drinking1. Have you thought about separate rooms for you and DH?:stir:

It was Merlot, and if he's grumpy about Disney, I'll have to consider that solution!

We have met some wonderful folks at various WDW resorts over the years, but today we were pleasantly informed by a couple whom we have met a few times at the Innkeeper's Club that they altered their schedule to have it coincide with ours at the BWI in October. :goodvibes

It's six months from now, but we look forward to cross their path yet again.

Anyone one else ever meet fellow guests at the BWI who made your stay more enjoyable?

All the best. :thumbsup2

well, not with friends we met onsite. but friends we met here on the DIS!! we have have many great dismetts, and stayed at the same resort with "riends" that we hadn't met "in person" yet ... until... yay!!:dance3:

well, not with friends we met onsite. but friends we met here on the DIS!! we have have many great dismetts, and stayed at the same resort with "riends" that we hadn't met "in person" yet ... until... yay!!:dance3:

Indeed, that goes for us, too. Some very good folks over at the "For 2,000+ Mile Round-Trip Drivers Only!" thread on Transportation whom we have met at WDW!

All the best. :thumbsup2

we had 3 families at POr in 2007, from Il, GA and KY. and met up with a bunch more at the poly beach for wishes and lapu lapus...from new jersey, utah Il Ia, many more!!!

Very excited to say that we are staying in 92 days from 7/27 to 8/1. This is our first foray into a deluxe.

Has anyone had problems booking ADR's for Kona Café or Ohana for late Oct or early Nov?

With the work being done on the Poly not sure if there will be anything done to the main building.

Has anyone had problems booking ADR's for Kona Café or Ohana for late Oct or early Nov? With the work being done on the Poly not sure if there will be anything done to the main building.
we are eating at 'Ohana on 7/31 (wife's bday). Had no,problem with a res.

Has anyone had problems booking ADR's for Kona Café or Ohana for late Oct or early Nov?

With the work being done on the Poly not sure if there will be anything done to the main building.

Dinner or breakfast? We go most every October and we had trouble getting a Ohana Breakfast one time. It is the one with the character breakfast (Mickey, Pluto, Lilo & Stitch). We've been able to get a dinner ADR, but I think they are the worst about sitting people at their reservation time. If you make this month or next, then you should not have a problem.

Last month, Captain Cooks was closed. Not sure if that was due to the construction.

We have reservations for dinner at Ohana's for 10.17.14 and 10.19.14

Had a great stay the last 8 days at BWV! our BW view was great! the studio was very spacious for the 4 of us no issues at all. Loved the fireworks we could watch from our balcony. We were right above Big River Brewing.

Had a great stay the last 8 days at BWV! our BW view was great! the studio was very spacious for the 4 of us no issues at all. Loved the fireworks we could watch from our balcony. We were right above Big River Brewing.

Was it noisy late at night?

once the door to balcony was shut and curtains were closed you heard muffles...not super loud as we are light sleepers..but light sounds and it didnt bother me. I knew where we were, and it was festive! Not drunks screaming or yelling at all. We could see the fireworks from Epcot every night! we were 3rd floor above Big river brewing.... we would stay there again and probably book pool view to save some money though. We don't need that view every time:lovestruc

I cannot recall if I ever notified the thread once I made firm plans. We'll be staying at BWV 11/5 - 11/11 for a much-needed Honeymoon trip! This is the first time I've ever stayed on site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter