CLOSED - Dec 2019 U/Y: 118 OKW Points for Transfer REDUCED to $15.00 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLafont

Earning My Ears
118 Points Dec 2019 Use Year

All points can be used at OKW 11 months out, other DVC resorts at 7 month window or banked if needed, For Transfer to another DVC Member preferred. $15.00 PP if you take all 118 points!

Last edited:
I’m looking for a deluxe studio for June 2nd-9th, 2020. Anything available?

I would be interested in a transfer for all the points.
Can you please let me know if I bank them can I use them in May of next year?

Are your points available. I am looking for transfer. I need to use these point September 2020.

Experienced DVC 'r would be extremely interested in a transfer of the okw 183 points December UY. I have a December UY as well and need points to take my 86 y/o mil on a vacation.

Hi Sharon, points are still available.

Experienced DVC 'r would be extremely interested in a transfer of the okw 183 points December UY. I have a December UY as well and need points to take my 86 y/o mil on a vacation.

Looking for something for April 18 - 24, preferably AKV but not picky, Know if anything is available?

Hoping for any last minute openings. Looking for any studio 4/3-4/6/20. Experienced renter. You can PM if preferred. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter