CLOSED BWV points for rent: Open for 11 months out! $13.50+pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once your vacation is secured, it's very difficult to change. In some cases it's impossible. It just depends on the rules surrounding the points and the availability on property. I have successfully helped people change their reservations and it is a lot of hassle but if it's possible to change, I've always helped people do that. Once I got a great pregnancy picture from a couple that planned a trip only to find out they couldn't fly that month, and we were able to postpone their trip until their baby came along :-)) So adorable!!

Once your vacation is secured, it's very difficult to change. In some cases it's impossible. It just depends on the rules surrounding the points and the availability on property. I have successfully helped people change their reservations and it is a lot of hassle but if it's possible to change, I've always helped people do that. Once I got a great pregnancy picture from a couple that planned a trip only to find out they couldn't fly that month, and we were able to postpone their trip until their baby came along :-)) So adorable!!

Oh that's beautiful!!
If we needed to move it, it would be from Aug 16 to March 17. however, at this stage, I should know dates in the next month so shouldn't be a drama.
Currently looking at a studio at BWV, BCV, BLT or Poly for Aug 21 for 7 nights

Oh that's beautiful!!
If we needed to move it, it would be from Aug 16 to March 17. however, at this stage, I should know dates in the next month so shouldn't be a drama.
Currently looking at a studio at BWV, BCV, BLT or Poly for Aug 21 for 7 nights
At this point your dates are available at BLT or the Poly but neither of the Epcot resorts. If I were you I'd want to feel good on dates before you book :-) Because, you're in the 7 month window now for any resort but in order to switch to next March, you'd need to be working with a resort owner at the resort you wanted to be at and can only book 11 months out. Also that could be different use years for the points and get sticky.

At this point your dates are available at BLT or the Poly but neither of the Epcot resorts. If I were you I'd want to feel good on dates before you book :-) Because, you're in the 7 month window now for any resort but in order to switch to next March, you'd need to be working with a resort owner at the resort you wanted to be at and can only book 11 months out. Also that could be different use years for the points and get sticky.
Oh dang! really?! hmmm, may have to consider a split stay.
I hate leaving it this late to book!!!

Looking for a standard view studio room 1/1/2017-1/7/2017 or 1/2/2017 - 1/8/2017
No standard studios for the night of the 1st or 2nd. The rest of your stay is available (1/1-1/8 so either date range) in a garden/pool view or BW view studio. Please PM me with your details to book! Thanks!

Another one booked! Three this week, thanks folks :-) I have room for a couple more and we also still have our annual transfer if anyone is interested.

Looking for studio or 1 bed for May 27-June 4. Can do split stay. Can you tell me what's available and total points/cost?

Looking for studio or 1 bed for May 27-June 4. Can do split stay. Can you tell me what's available and total points/cost?
Studio or 1Br available at SSR ... nothing else through those dates. I don't actually do split stay bookings because of our tiered rates, it ends up a bad deal for you.

Let me know if you'd like to book!

Looking for a studio at BWV or BC for 10/1-10/8 (2 people). Any availability? I'm not familiar with other DVC properties but I'm open to suggestions! :thanks:

Looking for 5 nights in October 2016, flexible dates. Studio or one bedroom.

Looking for Beachclub Studio villa for 11/27-12/11? I think it would require 214 points. Do you have that many points left?

Looking for Beachclub Studio villa for 11/27-12/11? I think it would require 214 points. Do you have that many points left?
I can only book Boardwalk this far out as that's our home resort. All your dates except 12/4 are available in a BWV Pool/Garden view. Sorry that one is not. Hard for us to waitlist one night smack in the middle, no guarantees. That is such an awesome time to visit WDW -- our favorite! Good luck!

I can only book Boardwalk this far out as that's our home resort. All your dates except 12/4 are available in a BWV Pool/Garden view. Sorry that one is not. Hard for us to waitlist one night smack in the middle, no guarantees. That is such an awesome time to visit WDW -- our favorite! Good luck!

So, we could waitlist it and if needed move to a hotel for a night, right? That would be a pain but may be our only option.

So, we could waitlist it and if needed move to a hotel for a night, right? That would be a pain but may be our only option.
Ted,
Sorry to say but I don't do waitlists, because I can't guarantee we'll have points left if it comes up. So that doesn't help you as a renter. You can PM me if you are still interested in booking for details.

Ted,
Sorry to say but I don't do waitlists, because I can't guarantee we'll have points left if it comes up. So that doesn't help you as a renter. You can PM me if you are still interested in booking for details.
Checked again for you today, found your entire stay available, and PMd you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter