• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED BWV points for rent: Open for 11 months out! $13.50+pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichellT

Mouseketeer
DVC Premium
Hello! Ready to plan your trip? We are ready to help. We have ~600 points remaining with no restrictions or issues.

First time renting? Read the links up at the top of this board for insight. Not sure how many points needed? Use the calculator at https://www.dvcrequest.com/cost-calculator.asp.

Then I'll take your Boardwalk requests only for 7-11 months out. Your BEST bet is for reservations 11 months out exactly (Christmas anyone?). I can take other resort requests for < 7 months out but BWV requests still get priority :-) Post to this thread with requests and I will PM you if they are available.

$13.50pp for 200+ point reservations
$14pp for 100-199 points
$16pp for < 100 points (for reservations <50 points full payment is due upon booking)

Our rental process is this: You send me your DATES, ROOM TYPE and VIEW. I check and try to find you a reservation. If it's available, I'll ask you to confirm that is what you're looking for. Then I reserve it (SUCCESS!) and only THEN do you send me any money. We take half payment within 24h of booking and this is non-refundable. PayPal is great, you pay fees if using CC. I'll send you your electronic copy of the booking confirmation. I will help with DME and DDP requests of course once final payment (also non-refundable) is made, 35 or more days from your checkin. That's it!

Yes, we can do a transfer of Dec 2016 UY points. 50 cent discount for transfers, full payment up front.

Looking for August 29 to September 2nd. We are a party of 10 looking for 2 studios. There is only type of studio that allows for 5 people, I think it is the deluxe pool/garden. LMK, thanks!

Hi Laurie,
Your dates are available at a BWV studio. However they only sleep 4 people unless one person is < 3. Is BWV the resort you're looking for? Otherwise does your party of 10 include 2 infants? Details please :-)

Looking for August 29 to September 2nd. We are a party of 10 looking for 2 studios. There is only type of studio that allows for 5 people, I think it is the deluxe pool/garden. LMK, thanks![/]

yep, we were hoping for BWV. And no, everyone in our party is over 3 years old. It's weird, I swear David's site showed 5 person occupancy for the preferred BWV studios a couple weeks back, but now it shows 4. When I google, there is some mention of occupancy being raised after refurbishment is complete.......oh well, thanks for checking.

Just being creative for you here ;-) ... Standard studios are available, which is kind of rare. You could book three of those for 52 points each (156pts) which isn't that much worse than 2 Pool/Garden at 66 points each (132pts) -- AND you'd have a lot more space to spread out.

yep, we were hoping for BWV. And no, everyone in our party is over 3 years old. It's weird, I swear David's site showed 5 person occupancy for the preferred BWV studios a couple weeks back, but now it shows 4. When I google, there is some mention of occupancy being raised after refurbishment is complete.......oh well, thanks for checking.

Just being creative for you here ;-) ... Standard studios are available, which is kind of rare. You could book three of those for 52 points each (156pts) which isn't that much worse than 2 Pool/Garden at 66 points each (132pts) -- AND you'd have a lot more space to spread out.

I love that idea!! I have to check with the other party first, so will have to get back to you later today...

Also, can you check on availability for the standard Polynesian studio for the same dates? I'd still prefer BWV with the extra space, but if Polynesian is available that will be part of our discussion. Thanks!

Yup -- I think the DVC member website is waiting until the refurb was complete to update their availability. In any case I can't book a studio for 5 but I can for 4. That would be a problem for DDP, DME, etc.

BWV Studios now sleep 5 post-refurb, you're not imagining things.

I can only check availability at BWV that far out. In two days I can check your dates or you could also check with someone who owns at the Poly ... I'm happy to help, PM me in two days if you want me to check :-)

I love that idea!! I have to check with the other party first, so will have to get back to you later today...

Also, can you check on availability for the standard Polynesian studio for the same dates? I'd still prefer BWV with the extra space, but if Polynesian is available that will be part of our discussion. Thanks!

I need 107 points and I can't pm you now for some reason. Can you email me at...ah. I can PM now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi, we are looking for a studio for a family of 4, two adults and two kids 7 and 6. Hoping for beach club or boardwalk village. Looking to go May 8 through 15th. Any possibility of this? Thank you.

PMs are answered! Thomas keep posting, you will need to be an active part of the community with 10 posts and then you will get PM privileges. :-)

Bump! Was able to set up two families this weekend, we still have a bunch of points though :-)

Hi Michel.
I'm looking to book BWV or BCV (or BLT, but thats unlikely) soon (not just yet - trip in August) but im curious, I know that David's have a "no amendments" policy, is that for all of DVC bookings or is that just something they impose to avoid the hassle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter