• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - BWV Points available - $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello - Points still available? Looking for BWV studio, BLT studio or BCV studio for 9 nights between September 1 - 14 and September 18 - November 10. Split stay okay. I can't figure out how to PM, could you please PM me with availability? TIA
Not sure if this PM thing works (I'm new) Could you please email me at le-miller@shaw.ca if there are any points available?
Thanks!

540 BWV Points available - $15

Very experienced
Dining plans no problem
Method of payment flexible

Please PM me if you have any questions, and/or to check availability for your next vacation. I'm happy to help.

Also, verification of points, as well as, references are available upon request.

Thank you for looking.

I had posted earlier, please disregard. I have firm dates if there are any points left. AK Savannah view from September 27 to October 3 inclusive.
Thanks! My email is le-miller@shaw.ca - can't seem to be able to PM. Thank you very much!

Very experienced
Dining plans no problem

Please PM me if you have any questions, and/or to check availability for your next vacation. I'm happy to help.

Also, verification of points, as well as, references are available upon request.

Thank you for looking.

Sent PM FYI
Thanks!

I am looking to rent points and my travel dates are flexible (essentially anytime late september through november).

I need....
a studio villa
first choice at the Beach Club
second choice at the Grand Floridian
preferably checking in on a sunday or monday
staying 4-5 nights (whatever is available)

I have preferable travel dates (the first 2 weeks of october or the last week of november) but again Im not picky :)

Very experienced
Dining plans no problem

Thank you for looking.

Good Morning! =)

If you still have points lefty, I am looking for a studio from 11/18/2017 to 11/26/2016. Is there any available?

Thanks

Jennifer

Very experienced
Dining plans no problem

Thank you for looking.
Looking for 2- 1 bedrooms at BWV or one could be studio- December 29- January 4, 2018

Very experienced
Dining plans no problem

Thank you for looking.
First time in forever so please excuse me. Looking for BWV One bedroom P/G view Tues 6/27, Wed 6/28 and Thurs 6/29 (94 points). Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter