Not open for further replies.

ThumpersWorld

Mouseketeer
Update - we now have the following points available:

BWV - 439 pts for reservations between 6/1/15-5/31/16 @ $13.50/pt + paypal
VWL - 122 pts for reservations between Now and 2016 @ $13.00/pt + paypal

Minimum rental is 100 points.

Hi everyone,

We have BLT, BWV and VWL points available for rent for the following date ranges at the following price:

BLT - 323 pts for reservations between 8/1/15-7/31/16 @ $14.00/pt + paypal
VWL - 393 pts for reservations between 9/1/15-4/30/16 @ $13.50/pt + paypal

Minimum rental is 125 points.

We are experienced renters, use a contract and can provide references. Look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:

I'm interested in BLT pts for Sept or Oct 2015, studio (standard or lake view). I can not PM you b/c I am new to these boards (must have 10 posts first). I can answer any/all questions, and I can pay in full up front.

Looking for a 7 night stay (any dates in Sept or Oct, preferably a Tues-Tues, but flexible). Family of 4.

I'm interested in BLT pts for Sept or Oct 2015, studio (standard or lake view). I can not PM you b/c I am new to these boards (must have 10 posts first). I can answer any/all questions, and I can pay in full up front.

Looking for a 7 night stay (any dates in Sept or Oct, preferably a Tues-Tues, but flexible). Family of 4.
Hi - sorry but it is looking like someone will be taking these points. If something changes I will let you know.

Would you be willing to do an 11 month booking? Possibly looking at BLT or BWV 1 bedroom for 3-4 nights before Xmas? Can form up dates. Have rented before. Thank you!!

Would you be willing to do an 11 month booking? Possibly looking at BLT or BWV 1 bedroom for 3-4 nights before Xmas? Can form up dates. Have rented before. Thank you!!
Looking like we don't have BLT points available. We can do BWV but there is a 125 point minimum. If when you solidify your plans you need 125 pts or more, please let us know.

Hi everyone,

We have BLT, BWV and VWL points available for rent for the following date ranges at the following price:

BLT - 323 pts for reservations between 8/1/15-7/31/16 @ $14.00/pt + paypal
VWL - 393 pts for reservations between 5/1/15-4/30/16 @ $13.50/pt + paypal

Minimum rental is 125 points.

We are experienced renters, use a contract and can provide references. Look forward to hearing from you!

Sent PM

Hi-
We are a family group looking to rent at VWL (1 bedroom and 2 studios) for 10/11-17/15. Are points still available? Would love to work with you!
Thank you!

Any points still available? I've sent a couple PMs, but I'm not sure they have gone through.
Thank you!

Would you be interested in doing just a transfer for 13 BWV points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter