• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: BWV 200 POINTS FOR RENT $13 use by Oct 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a BWV SV studio for 10/12/14 to 10/18/14 if you still have points available. I am new to posting on here so I cannot send a pm. Thanks!

I am looking for a BWV SV studio for 10/12/14 to 10/18/14 if you still have points available. I am new to posting on here so I cannot send a pm. Thanks!

Sorry I can't even check availability that far out right now.

Too soon to firm up anything for my dates, but do you think you'll have anything left for Nov 30 - Dec 6, 2014?

You are correct this is too far to check right now. But if you want to keep my e-mail handy and e-mail me when it gets toward the end of 2014 I may be ready to rent next years points. marylou22@comcast.net.

Tinkermom

I am looking for a point transfer of 200 points. Do you have points available and are you interested?

I am looking for a point transfer of 200 points. Do you have points available and are you interested?

Do you want all 200 from one person? I may have 61 points left after I book the last vacation. Are you interested in them?

Mary Lou

We are looking for a BWV Studio from 6/6/14 to 6/10/13 for Anniv. Trip. We only have 44 points left in our SSR account and would need 30 if we do a transfer and wait for 7 mos. or 74 points if you make the res. Can you check availability? Advise if 30 points are avail. for transfer or if 74 points are avail for rent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter