• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED--BCV Points available $13 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousefansmom

DIS Veteran
We have points to rent for any DVC property for reservations that will begin within the next 7 months, and Beach Club Villas or Saratoga Springs up to 11 months out. We offer a contract for your protection and ours, and can provide references as we have rented before. Would prefer to use approximately 100 points but can vary that number if needed. Terms are 1/2 down at booking and 1/2 down 90 days prior to reservation start via Paypal and Paypal fees. I love helping to make Disney dreams come true! Please PM me if interested.

Is there a one bedroom available for these nights?

Thanks
Marcia

(sorry can't PM yet)

Looking for a studio at either resort, would also be interested in point transfer too.

I have answered several people for availability purposes and am currently working on a reservation for the first person who contacted me...I will let everyone know later today if any additional points are available.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter