• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Animal Kingdom Points for Rent - June 2018 Use Year $14.50 - Summer & Fall Vacations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a 100 point transfer for a June 2018 reservation using my 2017 October points if you can do a transfer.

I can transfer 100 of my June 2018 points to you. If I understand you correctly, you want to use your October 2017 use year points in combination with the points I transfer to you to make a reservation. That should not be a problem as long as you follow the 7/11 rule. I'll PM you...

I am in need of a 73 point transfer for a Feb 2018 stay. Anyone have points available?

I am in need of a 73 point transfer for a Feb 2018 stay. Anyone have points available?
I'm in the process of transferring points to someone already. You are only allowed one transfer per use year.

I'v rented out some points, but the pending Transfer did not happen, so that is still available. Updated info in first post...

I am interested in renting AK points for May 14-18 four nights 2 adults. I would like a studio. I have not rented points before can you let me know what is available? Thank you

I am interested in renting AK points for May 14-18 four nights 2 adults. I would like a studio. I have not rented points before can you let me know what is available? Thank you
I checked for you, and Savannah rooms are available and Kidani & Jambo for 68 points, and Standard at Kidani for 52 points. There are no Standard at Jambo available. As mentioned in the first post, I have a June Use Year, so my points are for after June 1st 2018. I can do make this reservation for you, but would require some payment prior to the reservation - since I would have to 'borrow' points for completion. (For reservations after June 1st, I don't ask for any payment until after the reservation is made). You might want to see if someone else can help who has the available points. I'll PM you with the details...

I could not send a Private Message since you have too few posts. If you want to follow up with this please email me at mhanan99@hotmail.com Thx!

Good Evening. I was looking for 118 points to rent. Stay at Polynesian. Check in on 1/22/18 and check out on 1/30/18. Deluxe studio with a standard view. Two Kids and two adults. Please let me know if you have this available. We are also not opposed to looking at the beach club villas as well.

Thanks,
Heather.

Good Evening. I was looking for 118 points to rent. Stay at Polynesian. Check in on 1/22/18 and check out on 1/30/18. Deluxe studio with a standard view. Two Kids and two adults. Please let me know if you have this available. We are also not opposed to looking at the beach club villas as well.

Thanks,
Heather.
Hi Heather, i can't help you with this request. My points are are only valid for after June 1st. Thx, Mark

Two rentals complete; updated points availability in first post...

Are these points still available for a transfer? Looking for 100 points for a September 2018 reservation. Thanks.

Are these points still available for a transfer? Looking for 100 points for a September 2018 reservation. Thanks.
I've rented out points from my June 2018 use year, but have not transferred any. So, I would be able to transfer out the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter