CLOSED AND SOLD: Safe Escrowed Point rentals: 442 points available through May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

webcs

Mouseketeer
CLOSED AND SOLD

Safe Escrowed Point rentals: escrow service offered free to make sure everyone is safe and happy

442 points available through May 2014 at ANIMAL KINGDOM
And can do any other resort now to seven months out
$12.00 a point

======

Safe Escrowed Point rentals: escrow service offered free to make sure everyone is safe and happy

$12.00 a point

======
texters preferred, text at (904) 300-2382

I'm looking at the last week of aug. how many points would animal kingdom be ???

$12.00 a point

======
texters preferred, text at (904) 300-2382

I would also like to check the board walk

I would like to stay at animal kingdom Sept 13-16, small room is fine...just my husband, myself and our two year old daughter. How many points would that be?

Hi I am looking for stay at BWV or AKV value room standard view for travel between 15 Jan 2014 to 22 Jan 2014. Thanks

Can you check what is available starting April 11th? We are very flexible. Check in can be as early as April 11 and check out as late as April 17. We would like to have at least 4 nights. Top choice would be check in Sat 12 check out Wednesday 16. Any of these resorts AKL, BWV, BCV, WLV OKW, SSR. If not to much trouble, can you let me know all that are available? Thank you!

Can you check availability for a studio at BLT for 18-22 Jan 14 and OKW 22-25 Jan 14.

Thanks!

Glenndon

Need 2 Bdrm Villa or Better. 225 - 300 points? Arr 11/26 evening, Dpt 12/1 morning, 5 adults 10 years +. Need dining package. Prefer Wilderness or Grand Floridian, Saratoga Springs Tree Top Villa looks fun too.

Hi there. Would be interested in a value studio at AKV for 5/24-5/31. If that's not available open to any place that has a studio for those dates. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter