Closed and awaiting membership details - what info do I need to pay fees?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
So we have closed on a resale contract and are currently awaiting details of our membership to come through from Disney.

I am sure these will be received in reasonable time, but what information would I need to make sure I have in order to be able to pay our maintenance fees in January?

You'll need your member number to pay by phone and your online credentials to pay online.

Thanks. And I just need to sit tight for these, or might I be able to get them over the phone? (Sounds like people generally have mixed experience with this though)

When did you deed post? I really hope to see mine today. I had to pay dues with closing (with a 38% increase to boot.)

Start calling around the 5th. They'll be running behind with the holiday. But dues won't even be finalized until the member meeting, so you have time.
And what number do I call?
Thanks again!

And what number do I call?
Thanks again!
To pay dues, you would call Member Accounting. Member Services, Member Accounting and Member Administration can all be reached at the same phone number, but different options on the phone menu.

That has to be 3.8% Our fees at SSR are only going from $5.14 to $5.43. No fees would almost double in a year.

Appeared on the comptroller site on the 20th.

We are in the same position as you. Our purchase was on the OCC site on 16th November and we are also in UK.
We are still waiting for our membership number but we have received our title documents in the post from *** today

38% increase?

Yes they quoted me $7.xx for BLT. So now I will either get a refund or have a credit at Disney. The deed recorded last Wednesday and I am still not in the system yet. I have no idea where the money actually went.

Yes they quoted me $7.xx for BLT. So now I will either get a refund or have a credit at Disney. The deed recorded last Wednesday and I am still not in the system yet. I have no idea where the money actually went.

BLT was $5.05 for 2015 and proposed $5.28 for 2016.

Wow. I guess they were covering their bases...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter