CLOSED: All points taken 125 points for rent. Expire 05/31/13 $10/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, looking to rent 122 points from 5/26-6/1 in a studio at AKL CL if available. Thanks!

Thanks for getting back. Sorry for any confusion.
I need accommodations with a kitchen, so AKV Villa 1 bedroom villa, can be value or std / savannah, for 4/30 - 5/3, 3 nights.

Thanks again

Thanks for getting back. Sorry for any confusion.
I need accommodations with a kitchen, so AKV Villa 1 bedroom villa, can be value or std / savannah, for 4/30 - 5/3, 3 nights.

Thanks again
Please PM me.
Your request is available. 88 pts. Jambo standard, 88pts Kidani standard,106pts. Kidani Savannah.

Please PM me.
Your request is available. 88 pts. Jambo standard, 88pts Kidani standard,106pts. Kidani Savannah.

I am too new to the forum to PM . I assume i can receive PMs though. So Please send me your email in the meantime if that's ok.

hello looking to stay 29-31 possibly 28th can you tell me what you have available those dates need studio only dont have more than 4 people and itll be for Orlando walt disney world

148 points to rent which must be used by May 31st. $11/ pt. PM me with your requests. Have rented many times with no glitches. References available. Pay Pal accepted. You trust me ... I trust you. Enjoy your Disney trip !!

I can't PM because I haven't posted enough.

I am interested in taking my family to magic kingdom the week of May 25th. I am interested in renting. Can you check if there are any availability for that week?

I am looking at hotels saying Sunday night with a checkout on Saturday. But, I can be flexible with a 4-6 night stay any time that week.

There are two adults and 6 year old, so a studio will be our best option.

I can't PM because I haven't posted enough.

I am interested in taking my family to magic kingdom the week of May 25th. I am interested in renting. Can you check if there are any availability for that week?

I am looking at hotels saying Sunday night with a checkout on Saturday. But, I can be flexible with a 4-6 night stay any time that week.

There are two adults and 6 year old, so a studio will be our best option.

Sent you a PM

I am trying to get a room for AKL staying for the nights of 5-11 and 5-12 I know its going to be tough but thought id try. 2 adults n 2 kids

I am looking for a studio for May 24th - May 27th value or standard. Boardwalk would also work.

Thank you,

Tony

Needing a studio for May 25-26 or May 31st-June1st. AKL or VWL or OKW. If not studio may consider 1 bdr. Cant PM yet. Thanks

I am looking for an additional 21-39 points for May 23-27 either Kidani Village or BLT for 1 bdrm villa, very interested if you have points still available.

I am looking for an additional 21-39 points for May 23-27 either Kidani Village or BLT for 1 bdrm villa, very interested if you have points still available.
Sent you a Private Message

I am looking for 63-80 points for AKLV (Value or Standard) for May 25-31st. Do you still have points available or is there availability?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter