• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed All Points Sold for Trade/Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLvsTramp

Registered
I have been renting DVC points for over 15 years. I am looking to rent or transfer points for reservations requiring large amount of points for a single reservation. Minimum is 200 points
or more. (Firm)

If interested send me the following:
Check-in date, Check-out date, Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) & Choice of DVC resort. I will check availability and send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

If you wish to proceed I will need the following:
Full names of all guests and the ages of the children, address, phone number, and e-mail contact information. Special Requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc…
Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on the reservation. Magical Express and Dining Plan can be added before arrival.

Payment terms
Personal check, Cashier’s Check, PayPal Friends and Family only or Money Order. A reservation or (the point transfer with member services) is made in your name as soon as payment is received as agreed. A copy of the confirmation will be emailed to you. You can setup My Disney Experience with the confirmation number.

I am in PA and you may email me and if you prefer we can also chat on the phone after I receive your email sometimes it is more personal to chat in person. suebea75@hotmail.com

Thanks
Sue & Tom
DVC Member since 1998

Last edited:

I have been renting DVC points for over 15 years. I am looking to rent or transfer points for reservations requiring large amount of points for a single reservation. Minimum is 200 points
or more. (Firm)

Check-in date, Check-out date, Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) & Choice of DVC resort. I will check availability and send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Full names of all guests and the ages of the children, address, phone number, and e-mail contact information. Special Requests – near elevator, top floor, near a pool, etc…
Requests might not be honored but it’s important it be on the reservation. Magical Express and Dining Plan can be added before arrival.

Payment terms
Personal check, Cashier’s Check, PayPal Friends and Family only or Money Order. A reservation or (the point transfer with member services) is made in your name as soon as payment is received as agreed. A copy of the confirmation will be emailed to you. You can setup My Disney Experience with the confirmation number.

I am in PA and you may email me and if you prefer we can also chat on the phone after I receive your email sometimes it is more personal to chat in person. suebea75@hotmail.com

Thanks
Sue & Tom
DVC Member since 1998

Happy Holidays Sue and Tom!

I am a DVC member looking for additional points. I need 263 points for a one bedroom villa at SSR and enough points for one night additional on a two bedroom villa reservation that I already have. Can you let me know if you still have these points available for rent/transfer?

Thanks so much.
Selena Kruer

Happy Holidays Sue and Tom!

I am a DVC member looking for additional points. I need 263 points for a one bedroom villa at SSR and enough points for one night additional on a two bedroom villa reservation that I already have. Can you let me know if you still have these points available for rent/transfer?

Thanks so much.
Selena Kruer

Selena,
I tried the number you emailed me but it is not working. I have sent you my number call me at your convience I am sure we can help you.
Sue

I understand that you wish work with those requiring 200 or more points. However, if you find that it would be acceptable to do less, i need an additional 114 points to complete my June 2016 reservation and would like to do a transfer. Please let me know if this is something you would consider. Thanks for your consideration!

Only OKW points available can be used anywhere in Vacation Club for 7 months out! For reservations 11 months I can only book OKW resort!
Thank you

or more. (Firm)

Payment terms

Thanks
Sue & Tom
DVC Member since 1998
I was looking to rent points for Polynesian may 25-28 standard studio. I was wondering if you had points still available?

I am interested in renting points for 2 studios in December 2016. We would prefer VWL, BLT, Beachclub or the Polynesian. Please let me know if you can help with this reservation. I have rented points before & am cry familiar with the process.

I am interested in renting points for 2 studios in December 2016. We would prefer VWL, BLT, Beachclub or the Polynesian. Please let me know if you can help with this reservation. I have rented points before & am cry familiar with the process.
Please email me and I will be happy to discuss further work during the day so have trouble getting on the forums.
suebea75@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter