CLOSED - ALL POINTS RENTED

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
CLOSED - Points Rented - Thank you! 42 points that will expire 2/28/2018 - $12.00 point FIRM - cannot be transferred

I can add 10 points to complete a reservation. The best availability is in February in 1 or 2 bedrooms (NOT President's weekend). Ideal for adding a night to an existing reservation!

Last edited:

If any last minute reservations open up, I can do any dates between January 19-24. Thanks!

Hi I am looking for two nights 2/10 and 2/11, please let me know if anything is out there :)

Hi I am looking for two nights 2/10 and 2/11, please let me know if anything is out there :)
There is availability in a 2 bedroom at SSR but I would only be able to reserve one of the nights with the points I have. There is other availabiilty for just the one night 2/11 in various 1 and 2 bd

Not sure what your home resort is, but I'm looking for a standard studio for sun nov 11- thur nov15. thanks

Hi,

Is there availability for a studio for 2/4 - 2/6? I heard there was some SSR availability. Would also love AK somewhere between 2/4 and 2/15.

Hi,

Is there availability for a studio for 2/4 - 2/6? I heard there was some SSR availability. Would also love AK somewhere between 2/4 and 2/15.
There is availability at a studio Bay Lake and SSR,. No availability at AK for 2/4 - 2/15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter