Closed. All points rented. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziravan

Welcome Home
~ 120 Points for rent, $11.50/ point for check in dates before 3/31/15.

I can add a few points if needed to complete a reservation.

Send me a PM or email (zashagalka@yahoo.com) with the following information:
1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room preference (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. Three top choices of locations

After I check availability, I will send you an email with the details and total points/total price.

Thank you for your interest.

Good Afternoon
I am a DVC member and I am trying to find points for my friend to rent. I do not have enough points to share with them. I just looked on the DVC website and their room is available. Check in on Sunday, Feb 22 and check out on the 27th - 5 total nights. Standard view 80 points and Savanna View 95 points for AKL Jambo House. What do you need to get this reservation started?
Thank you,
Marcia Smith

Anyway to get points/reservation starting sometime this coming weekend? Or too late of notice?

Jennifer

Anyway to get points/reservation starting sometime this coming weekend? Or too late of notice?

Jennifer

For Oct 10-13, there are no rooms anywhere at Disney on DVC points, for any of those days. Sorry.

Hi-looking for 6 night studio at AKV (savana view) in Oct/18-24/2015. Please lmk. thx.

Hi-looking for 6 night studio at AKV (savana view) in Oct/18-24/2015. Please lmk. thx.

For 2015?

Sorry, these points aren't in the October 2015 use year. The booking window for any DVC resort is 11 months at home resort, or any DVC member at 7 months.

You would need to find someone with AKV points to make this reservation for you in late Nov, or any DVC member in late Mar, 2015.

It would do no good to even look at this time because everything is available because nobody can book yet.

The points I have available expire Mar 31, 2015.

Check in : Jan 11
Check Out Jan 17
Room: Studio
Hotels: Animal Kingdom, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk

Check in : Jan 11
Check Out Jan 17
Room: Studio
Hotels: Animal Kingdom, Wilderness Lodge, Boardwalk

There are OKW for those dates and AKV (standard) and SSR for all but the 11th.

BWV has only 13/14th avail
VWL has only 12/13th avail
AKV (Savanna) has 12-15 avail.

There is a 1BR at AKV Kidani standard for the 11th that could bridge to complete an AKV reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter