• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - ALL POINTS NOW RENTED…….225 SSR Points to rent $16 per point for use up to May 31st 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuxtonMiley

Mouseketeer
We have 225 banked points from our June 2020 Use Year. These points cannot be transferred and must be used by 31st May 2022.

We can book SSR up to 11 months out (so anytime up to end May 2022 (due to end of our use year)) and other resorts up to 7 months out (so March 2022) of course subject to availability.

I have rented out points successfully on a number of occasions. I would prefer a larger booking rather than a number of short stay/smaller ones but happy to look for anything that fits. Please bear in mind we are UK based so may be on a different time zone when responding (5 hours plus EST)

To make an enquiry I would need start date end date (please let me know how many nights so no confusion) and it would be best if you can give me at least 3 resorts to check in your preferred order. Size of accommodation required (studio, 1bed etc) and preferred views etc are also useful. Also make up of party (number of guests and ages etc).

i usually ask for 50% up front and the balance upon confirmation of booking. Payments through PayPal and I ask that you pay the PayPal fee please.

Sarah

Hello,
adults 3
children 2
studio standard view . looking for Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Riviera, Boardwalk 12/17-12/22

Hi. Thanks for your enquiry. We have checked every resort at that time and no studios available for that period.

We have 225 banked points from our June 2020 Use Year. These points cannot be transferred and must be used by 31st May 2022.

We can book SSR up to 11 months out (so anytime up to end May 2022 (due to end of our use year)) and other resorts up to 7 months out (so March 2022) of course subject to availability.

I have rented out points successfully on a number of occasions. I would prefer a larger booking rather than a number of short stay/smaller ones but happy to look for anything that fits. Please bear in mind we are UK based so may be on a different time zone when responding (5 hours plus EST)

To make an enquiry I would need start date end date (please let me know how many nights so no confusion) and it would be best if you can give me at least 3 resorts to check in your preferred order. Size of accommodation required (studio, 1bed etc) and preferred views etc are also useful. Also make up of party (number of guests and ages etc).

i usually ask for 50% up front and the balance upon confirmation of booking. Payments through PayPal and I ask that you pay the PayPal fee please.

Sarah
Hello,
We are looking to book a trip for the dates of Dec 8th-12th (4 nights). We would like to be at AKL, SSR or OKW. We will either have a group of 4 adults or 6 adults therefore we are open to anywhere from a studio to a 1 or 2 bedroom. Just looking to see what’s available. Thanks!

Hello,
We are looking to book a trip for the dates of Dec 8th-12th (4 nights). We would like to be at AKL, SSR or OKW. We will either have a group of 4 adults or 6 adults therefore we are open to anywhere from a studio to a 1 or 2 bedroom. Just looking to see what’s available. Thanks!
Hi - sorry I have looked and no availability for the full 4 nights at any of those. There are odd stays available - 1 night on either 8th or 11th in SSR or OKW but nothing more. Thanks for enquiring!

Hello,
We are looking for a week's stay in March at a studio, any view. We prefer AKL but are open to BCV, SSR, and OKW.

Dates: 3/5/22 - 3/12/22
2 adults and 2 children - ages 12 and 14

Thank you.

Hello,
We are looking for a week's stay in March at a studio, any view. We prefer AKL but are open to BCV, SSR, and OKW.

Dates: 3/5/22 - 3/12/22
2 adults and 2 children - ages 12 and 14

Thank you.
At the moment I can get SSR studio standard or preferred views (111 or 127 points). AKL at Kidani I can get standard or Savannah view (116 or 139 points). At Jambo there is only a 1 bed available. OKW I can get a studio for 113 points. Only 4 nights available at BCV and that is in a 1 bed. PM me if any of these are of interest.
Thanks 😊

hey there - - looking for beach club 9/18-9/25 (flexibile on either side by a day)
or
11/20-11/27 - also beach club (flexibile on either side by a day)
and lastly 12/19-12/28 again - - prefer beachclub

Hi. Best I can get would be a 1 bed at SSR 09/19 to 09/24 (6 nights so check out 25th) which comes to 146 points. There is nothing at Beach Club until the end of March!!! 😊

At the moment I can get SSR studio standard or preferred views (111 or 127 points). AKL at Kidani I can get standard or Savannah view (116 or 139 points). At Jambo there is only a 1 bed available. OKW I can get a studio for 113 points. Only 4 nights available at BCV and that is in a 1 bed. PM me if any of these are of interest.
Thanks 😊
We are interested. Had to get to my 10 posts to be able to PM you!

Hi, just woke up here in the uk!! Can’t see a PM from you but do let me know how I can help!

Good morning,
I still am not able to figure out how to PM you. I've replied to posts 10 times. Does that not count as posting? When I click on your MuxtonMiley all I can do is follow. Are you able to PM me? (This is our first time going to Disney so our first encounter with DVC rental.)
Thanks for the help!

I'm looking for the following:

Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Beach Club

Dates:

05.01 - 05.07
OR
05.08 - 05.14
OR
05.15 - 05.21

2 Adults.

I'm looking for the following:

Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Beach Club

Dates:

05.01 - 05.07
OR
05.08 - 05.14
OR
05.15 - 05.21

2 Adults.
Hi - I am waiting on the previous poster to get back to me but I have looked and:
Poly is available all of those weeks (112 standard view and 136 lake view).
BCV is available both the second and third weeks (97 points) and
Grand Floridian is a available the third week (136).
Depending on whether Lori100 proceeds or not I can let you know how many points I have available. There is a possibility that we can “top up” our points by borrowing a few from next use year if I can make it work. 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter