Closed: All Points Have Been Rented - Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehlers

Mouseketeer
I am in the U.S. Coast Guard and unfortunately due to scheduling, my family will be unable to use all of our points. I would like to rent or transfer at least 148 of my remaining points.

I can provide references of families I have rented to in the past.

There is a lot of information required to make a reservation, so please email me with a phone number and I will get back with you as soon as possible.

Email Address: djehlers2@gmail.com

Thanks,
Dave

Hi, can you please indicate which home resort your points are for? And what UY? Are these 2014 or 2015 points?

Thanks!

Good Evening
I am a DVC member and I am trying to find points for my friend to rent. I do not have enough points to share with them. I just looked on the DVC website and their room is available. Check in on Sunday, Feb 22 and check out on the 27th - 5 total nights. Standard view 80 points and Savanna View 95 points for AKL Jambo House. I hope you can help!
Thank you,
Marcia

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter