CLOSED - all points gone Thankyou 381 SSR (June 2015 Use Year) points for rent - $12 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuxtonMiley

Mouseketeer
We have a total of 381 points available for rent/transfer. 156 points are banked from our June 2014 points and so can be used for a rental any time between 1st June 2015 and 31st May 2016. The rest (225 points) are new June 2015 points and so can be transferred for use after 1st June or used for a rental after then.
We are looking for $12 per point, but for the right deal (using 150 points or more) we will happily take $11 a point. We have rented/transferred many times before on Dis Boards! Do please bear in mind that we are UK based so apologises if we take a while to reply!!

We have a total of 381 points available for rent/transfer. 156 points are banked from our June 2014 points and so can be used for a rental any time between 1st June 2015 and 31st May 2016. The rest (225 points) are new June 2015 points and so can be transferred for use after 1st June or used for a rental after then.
We are looking for $12 per point, but for the right deal (using 150 points or more) we will happily take $11 a point. We have rented/transferred many times before on Dis Boards! Do please bear in mind that we are UK based so apologises if we take a while to reply!!

Hello;

I need 115 pts Sept 8th, 2015 check in Sept 13th, 2015 check out, 1 bedroom at OKW. If you would accept 11.00/pt I could do an extra night and check out on Sept 14th. You can email at jdhaas@mindspring.com. Thanks.

Oct 11-17 family of 5 plus 1 in crib.

Hi - not sure which resorts you wanted me to check? I have been on the DVC Member site and checked availability. I am sorry but there is nothing for the 11th except a 1 bed at SSR which I don't think is big enough for your group. If you could move your stay back one night I could book you a 2 bed at SSR for 178 points (check out 17th) or 226 (check out 18th). Let me know if this works for you?
Regards
Sarah (if email is easier mine is johnandsarahbaugh@hotmail.co.uk)

Hi, We need 2 studios for one night, September 26th. We are interested in Boardwalk - Standard,OKW or Saratoga.

Hi, can you please check availability if you still have points to rent? Looking to travel October 3-10. Prefer to stay in a 2 bedroom at AKV, Kidani Village, but I have been told this may not be available. If it isn't, we could do 2 studio rooms. Our second choice would be to split the stay between AKV and OKW in a 2 bedroom or two studio rooms at OKW If available, we are ready to book. There are 4 adults and 3 kids. You can email me at lrpdisney@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Hi. Do you show availability for any studios June 12-22? We have 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks

If you have points left, we are looking for 2 studios Nov. 19-25.
Hi
I do have points at the moment but am waiting on earlier posters to see if they want to book anything I have found for them. Will PM you if I still have points available tomorrow.

Hi. Do you show availability for any studios June 12-22? We have 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks
Hi
I am already talking to a couple of people but will revert if I still have points by tomorrow. I have checked - only place available for most of your stay is SSR - but even there there is no availabilty for the 12th. There is a studio at BLT for that one night though if you were happy to change part way through to get something

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter