• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED : All points are gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgbg100106

Missing the Tag Fiary
We have 74 points available for rent at $11/point. Points must used by 11/30/12.

Depending on what you are looking at we may be interested in renting up to 200 more if needed for your reservation. Our banking window is the end of July, so if you want any of these you would need to contact us before then.

If you are interested please let me know you dates, the type of room you want, and at which resort.

Thanks in advance.

Hi there! We were looking to rent points for 2 studios from Friday, Oct 5th through Thursday, October 11th.

First studio:
Two adults: Paul 43, Wendy 40
Two children:Colin 7, Sophie 4

Second studio:
Two adults: Jim 71, Jeannette 66
One child: Owen 9

In order of preference:

AKL Two value studios, next door to each other or close, savannah view if available, 120 points

BWV Two standard studios, close together, 136 points

OKW Two studios, close to hospitality house if available, 136 points

BCV Two studios, standard view, close together, 184 points

SSR Two studios, close together, 176 points

BLT Two studios, close to each other,180 points

VWL Two studios with balcony, close to each other, 184 points

Thanks in advance for your help!

Wendy

Hi there! We were looking to rent points for 2 studios from Friday, Oct 5th through Thursday, October 11th.

First studio:
Two adults: Paul 43, Wendy 40
Two children:Colin 7, Sophie 4

Second studio:
Two adults: Jim 71, Jeannette 66
One child: Owen 9

In order of preference:

AKL Two value studios, next door to each other or close, savannah view if available, 120 points

BWV Two standard studios, close together, 136 points

OKW Two studios, close to hospitality house if available, 136 points

BCV Two studios, standard view, close together, 184 points

SSR Two studios, close together, 176 points

BLT Two studios, close to each other,180 points

VWL Two studios with balcony, close to each other, 184 points

Thanks in advance for your help!

Wendy

AKL - Standard or savanna view neither are available during your requested time

BWV - Deluxe studio, standard, Garden or pool, and Boardwalk view are not available during your requested time.

OKW - Deluxe Studio or Near Hospitality House are not available during your requested time

BCV - Deluxe Studio is not available during your requested time

SSR - Deluxe Studio is not available during your requested time

BLT - Deluxe Studio - Standard View, Deluxe Studio - Lake View and Deluxe Studio - Theme Park View are not available during your requested time

VWL - Deluxe Studio is not available during your requested time

Sorry I was not able to help you, if you decide to change your dates, please let me know.

If you still have points available, I am looking for a 1 bedroom at VWL 11/6-11/10. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm interested in renting 104 points for VGC:

2 bedroom
6 Adults
Check in: 12/17
Check out: 12/19 (2 nights)

Thanks in advance!

I am looking for points for Sudio Sun Oct 7 - Fri Oct 12

2 adults
2 kids (9), (12)

I'm cheap, what can I say? So looking for the cheapest studio for the 4 of us, view is not important.

1st choices would be Bay Lake or Beach Club
Then Boardwalk or Old Key West.

Can you check on them, and let me know?

Thanks!

Dennis

Looking for 2 studios anywhere for 10/30/2012 through 11/10/2012. 2 adults and 1 child, Kay, age 4 in first. Second studio, 1 adult. Prefer OKW, BW, SSR, AKV...

THANKS!!!!

We are out of points for the year and looking to do a quick June trip. Looking for Four nights. June 15-19. AKL Concierge Studio. 2 adults, 2 children. I know it's a long shot but we have booked AKL Concierge at the last minute in the past.....

Hi--
We were looking for VGC 1BR or 2BR for check in 11/5 and check out 11/9 (4 nites). It will be 2 adults, 2 kids & 1 infant.

If you still have points available, I am looking for a 1 bedroom at VWL 11/6-11/10. Thanks!

For the dates you requested there is no availability at VWL, in a 1 bedroom. There is at SSR if you are interested.

I am looking for points for Sudio Sun Oct 7 - Fri Oct 12

2 adults
2 kids (9), (12)

I'm cheap, what can I say? So looking for the cheapest studio for the 4 of us, view is not important.

1st choices would be Bay Lake or Beach Club
Then Boardwalk or Old Key West.

Can you check on them, and let me know?

Thanks!

Dennis

Sorry but none of these are available during your requested days.

We are out of points for the year and looking to do a quick June trip. Looking for Four nights. June 15-19. AKL Concierge Studio. 2 adults, 2 children. I know it's a long shot but we have booked AKL Concierge at the last minute in the past.....

Sorry this one is not available. and I love AKV CL also!

Looking for 2 studios anywhere for 10/30/2012 through 11/10/2012. 2 adults and 1 child, Kay, age 4 in first. Second studio, 1 adult. Prefer OKW, BW, SSR, AKV...

THANKS!!!!

I am unable to get two studios at the same time at any place.

Sorry this one is not available. and I love AKV CL also!

Able to get it on cash. but it looks like we are going to splurge and do GF Sugarloaf instead. Thought this was worth a shot! :D Thanks for checking.

I am looking for points for Studio any 4 consecutive days Wed Nov 7 - Tue Nov 13

2 adults
2 kids (5), (5)

1st choices would be Bay Lake, AKL, Beach Club
Then Old Key West or Boardwalk

Thanks, Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter