CLOSED: All of Our Points Have Been Rented!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2disneydads

Mouseketeer
We have 1,887 September Use Year DVC Points immediately available for Rent or Transfer! 899 Points must be used before 8/31/2013, and 988 Points can be banked into the September 2013 Use Year. We can assist you with Points rentals for any reservation size and travel dates within DVC's 7- and 11-month booking windows. We would prefer to limit a transfer transaction to a substantial number of Points because we are limited to one transfer per year, but we're flexible.

UPDATE: The current total, after having thrown in some of our 2013 Use Year
Points to satisfy reservation requests, is 532 Points, which are broken down below.

We have rented Points many times through the Disboards, and we have numerous repeat customers! We pride ourselves on providing great service to our renters, and we are happy to work with our renters on the details of their reservations and Disney vacations. We often assist with the purchases of Disney Dining Plans or the addition of Magical Express reservations.

The breakdown of the Points available is as follows:

Boardwalk Villas: 0 Points remain

Saratoga Springs Resort: 120 September 2013 Use Year Points available

Animal Kingdom Villas: 0 points remain

Bay Lake Tower: 19 Points to be used before 8/31/1023 remain

Villas at Grand Californian: 148 Points to be used before 8/31/1023 remain; 200 Points bankable into September 2013 Use Year remain

Aulani: 43 Points to be used before 8/31/1023 remain; 100 Points bankable into September 2013 Use Year remain

NOTE: For anyone to whom we've made an offer for Points rental, we've deducted those Points from this total.

Keep in mind that during the 7-month reservation window, Points from any resort can be used for a reservation at any other resort. We have worked with renters to lock in reservations at the 11-month window that we then change to the 1st choice resort at the 7-month window.

Please e-mail us at 2disneydads@gmail.com, send us a Private Message on the Disboards (to 2disneydads) or add a reply to this thread. Please send us the details for your requested reservation (your desired resort, the number of persons in your group, the room size and view types that you want and your requested check-in and check-out dates, or range of dates). We are responsive to our renters and respond quickly to all inquiries. We monitor this thread, our e-mail and our Private Messages many times each day.

We use a standard rental agreement, a copy of which we can provide upon request for your review. We generally accept payment through PayPal, with our renters being responsible for one-half of all associated PayPal fees in addition to Rental Fee. Payment is due upon the confirmation of the requested reservation. All rental transactions are final, but we do work with our renters to make alternative plans for them if they need to change an original reservation. We're sure that you'll find renting with us to be a very easy transaction.

We look forward to hearing from you!:)

Thanks, NMcowboy, and I PMed you in reply. I'm sort of a NM boy myself - I was born in Las Cruces while my dad was in the Army at White Sands Missile Base.

Thank you to all who have replied. I have sent PMs to all those who have sent me a PM, and I have e-mailed back all of those who have e-mailed me. Points still available, so please let me know if you are interested.

2disneydads,

Just wanted to send a note of thanks for a quick, efficient and smooth transaction! My wife and I are looking very forward to our trip to AKV.

I appreciate your prompt and thorough responses along with an easy-to-understand contract. We are relatively new to renting points, but youve made this super easy all the way through.

Your price per point is also one of the best I've seen on the DISboards. Worth every penny with the awesome service you've provided.

Best of luck and thanks again!

Thanks,
Mav

I believe that I have responded to everyone who has sent a PM or e-mail message or has posted. If I have missed you, I'm very sorry, and please let me know! Thank you all for responding to our posting.

Just a quick note to let you know that everything looks great for our reservation. Thanks so much for answering all of my questions and the advice you offered. The quick, professional service really made me feel a lot more comfortable with the whole process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter