CLOSED:AKV pts for rent. June 2018 use year. $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be looking for a studio any resort for the 17th - 19th of June this year if any availability? Many thanks

For those who may be new to renting points this means that your vacation must start after May 31st of this year. However you do not need to wait until June to have the vacation booked for you, I can book AKV 11 months out from today and any other resort 7 months out from today(once again as long as it starts on or after June 1st).

So if looking for Christmas time vacation plans to Disney I may be able to help you.

I am asking $15 per point or if using paypal then $15 per point plus 3% for service fee

If interested I need to know the dates you are wanting to travel, resort preferences(best to give top 3), and type of room you are looking for to start the process of looking to see what is available and the total points that will be required.

You can either post requests here by replying to this thread or send me PM. If posting here please do not give email or phone number at this time just vacation you are looking for and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Are you willing to do a transfer of 50 points?
for me to respond would need to be through private conversation. In order to do that you will need to go to the test site to post 10 times so we can start a conversation.

Looking for 2 bedroom CI 12/15/18 CO 12/17/18
1. AKL value 63 pts.
I don't show a value room available at that time. also to make reservation would need to borrow points because I don't have that many left and not really wanting to do that if I don't have to.

We are looking for a value studio jambo house April 6-16, 2019

Hi there. I can't find out how to message you, otherwise I would.

Do you have AKL available for these dates (or for any date range inside that)? If not, are other resorts available? Thanks

Jan, 1, 2019 - Jan, 6, 2019

Hi there. I can't find out how to message you, otherwise I would.

Do you have AKL available for these dates (or for any date range inside that)? If not, are other resorts available? Thanks

Jan, 1, 2019 - Jan, 6, 2019
There is a link on first page of renters forum toward top about how to start private conversation. Need to go there and then to technical support/ test page. Need to make a minimum number of posts to be able to start a private conversation. I think 10. Then when you click on fijidoc under my avatar you will see start a conversation and that is where you start PM. However until minimum reached you can't do that. What type of room are you wanting at AKL any preference on jambo house vs kidani?

There is a link on first page of renters forum toward top about how to start private conversation. Need to go there and then to technical support/ test page. Need to make a minimum number of posts to be able to start a private conversation. I think 10. Then when you click on fijidoc under my avatar you will see start a conversation and that is where you start PM. However until minimum reached you can't do that. What type of room are you wanting at AKL any preference on jambo house vs kidani?

Thanks. Just found it. We're looking for a studio. Preference to Kidani, but both are fine.

We are looking for a value studio jambo house April 6-16, 2019
I do not have enough points left to book the reservation but I will let you know that the value studio is not available for the entire length of your stay at this time

I do not have enough points left to book the reservation but I will let you know that the value studio is not available for the entire length of your stay at this time
How many points do you have remaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter