CLOSED AKV points @ $13

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheryllarsen

DIS Veteran
192 AKV points left as of 05/09/14. $13 per point. Add paypal fee at 2.99% if paying via paypal. No extra fee for a mailed check or chase quick pay.

Use year starts Sept 2014 can book for earlier stays with advance payment only. Prefer to reserve stays after Sept 1st 2014.

I can purchase Dining Plan with advance payment and also reserve Magical Express.

Can book 11 months out at home resorts, 7 months at non-home resorts.

Have many satisfied references, I have rented my points the past three years.

How I generally complete transaction - Let me know your check-in and check-out date. I will check availability. If available I will need names of all in party, ages of children, address and phone number wished to go on reservation. I will reserve the room and forward confirmation email from Disney. Once confirmation email is received (generally a couple of hours) then I would look for immediate payment via paypal, Chase quick pay, money order or check. I prefer not to use paypal unless necessary due to extra fees incurred.

For quickest response email cheryl.larsen@earthlink.net rather than messaging or emailing via site.

Thanks!

Cheryl Larsen

hello there,

can points be used at BWV? I am looking for a studio for 10/17 & 10/18/14.

thanks!

hello there,

can points be used at BWV? I am looking for a studio for 10/17 & 10/18/14.

thanks!

Yes, they can but the only availability for that time at BWV for a studio is the 18th for a garden or pool view. They do have availability at other resorts including AKV.

I am looking for a standard room at AKV for October 10th - 16th,2014

Those days are mostly unavailable at both Jambo and Kidani AKV for a standard studio. 13th, 14th, and 15th are the longest stretch of days together still available. There is likely other resorts with availability. SSR still shows full availability for those days. Let me know if you would like me to check others.

Hi, I emailed about AKV 1 bedroom for 6/5/14-6/8/14. Do you still have points available for that time period?

I am looking for a Animal Kingdom Value room for Sept 30 through October 6th 2014. Thank you.

I've been out sick a lot of this week but hoping to respond to all over the weekend or probably Monday. Thanks for understanding!

I am looking to stay in a 1BR at any resort from 5/13/14 - 5/18/14. Please let me know the availability at the resorts for a 1BR. Thank you!

Replied to most of the emails in my inbox. Still have points. 500+ SSR and holding on to the AKV for the present for possible personal use. Read first post for helpful info on my renting proceedures before emailing and email cheryl.larsen@earthlink.net for quickest response. I'm on the computer most days until later afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter