CLOSED -- 94 points for rent @ $14 ppt, must be used by Feb 28, 2021. Can be used at any resort with availability*, home resorts BWV&SSR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeplessInTO

DIS Veteran
Please private message me with the following details if you're interested.

DATES: Check in and check out
RESORT: Resort name, type of room (i.e. studio, 1 BR), and category (i.e. standard view, savannah view)
NAMES: Names of all guests as you'd like to have appear on the reservation, and age for any guests under 18.
CONTACT: Lead traveler name, address, email, and telephone number.

I will require payment in full via PayPal after I send you the reservation number.

* Cannot book Riviera resort

Last edited:

I am looking for 5 days at SSR in January 3rd - 8th (Standard Studio). I am not able to PM yet, but will later today when I am able. I am VERY interested!

I am looking for 5 days at SSR in January 3rd - 8th (Standard Studio). I am not able to PM yet, but will later today when I am able. I am VERY interested!
Hi :) Happy to help. The studio at SSR checking in Jan 3 2021 and checking out Jan 8 2021 is currently available. Its 60 points. Send me a PM when you can!

I feel rather obtuse, but I cannot find the PM button!

I'm looking to stay 1 night.
Check-in: October 9, 2020
Preferred: AKL - Jambo or Kidani but willing to look at all options.

I feel rather obtuse, but I cannot find the PM button!

I'm looking to stay 1 night.
Check-in: October 9, 2020
Preferred: AKL - Jambo or Kidani but willing to look at all options.
Hi :) I’m out of points right now, pending payment for a transaction tonight. To Pm I believe you click on my username and select “start conversation”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter