• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***CLOSED*** 93 Points available for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 29th
May 3
Studio
Boardwalk? What's available. Would Boardwalk be available for any of the dates? AKL?

April 29th
May 3
Studio
Boardwalk? What's available. Would Boardwalk be available for any of the dates? AKL?

Unfortunately,there is no availability in a studio for the dates requested. Let me know if you'd like me to check on any other reservation dates.

9/24 - 9/29/17 1 br at BLT

BLT - 1 BEDROOM / Lake view - 155pts

That is the only 1 bedroom available for your length of stay. Please let me know if you'd like me to look up any other resort options or if you're interesyed in moving forward.

Any studios available at Beach club, boardwalk, BLT, GF, poly for June 14-20 (or any of those dates)?

I am an experienced renter and I am looking to rent points for an upcoming (last minute) get away.

Looking for a studio -
2 adults
2 children
Checking in May 9 (Tuesday) checking out May 12 (Friday)
Order of preference;
Boardwalk - any
Beach Club
Animal Kingdom (standard)
Old Key West
Saratoga Springs

Please let me know if there is availability.
I'd love to rent points.
Thanks - Carrie

I am an experienced renter and I am looking to rent points for an upcoming (last minute) get away.

Looking for a studio -
2 adults
2 children
Checking in May 9 (Tuesday) checking out May 12 (Friday)
Order of preference;
Boardwalk - any
Beach Club
Animal Kingdom (standard)
Old Key West
Saratoga Springs

Please let me know if there is availability.
I'd love to rent points.
Thanks - Carrie

Hello Carrie,

Unfortubately, for the dates requested, there is no availability for any studios accommodations at any of the DVC resorts listed. Let me know if you'd like me to check any other accommodations or dates for you.

Hello, we are looking at October 22-28 in a studio.
Preferably...
BLT
Poly
BWV
BCV
Wilderness Lodge villas
Thank you!

Hello, we are looking at October 22-28 in a studio.
Preferably...
BLT
Poly
BWV
BCV
Wilderness Lodge villas
Thank you!

Unfortunately, for the date range given, the only available studio accommodations are a e following resorts:

OKW = 64PTS
SSR - Standard = 76pts
SSR - Preferred = 93pts

All other resorts have no availability. Let me know if you'd like me to do any other searches or if you'd like to move forward with one of these options.

Unfortunately, for the date range given, the only available studio accommodations are a e following resorts:

OKW = 64PTS
SSR - Standard = 76pts
SSR - Preferred = 93pts

All other resorts have no availability. Let me know if you'd like me to do any other searches or if you'd like to move forward with one of these options.

How about availability for a larger portion of our dates? For example 4 or 5 nights?

BLT - 1 BEDROOM / Lake view - 155pts That is the only 1 bedroom available for your length of stay. Please let me know if you'd like me to look up any other resort options or if you're interesyed in moving forward.

Great - I will PM you! Thanks!

So that's $1242? Are there any other fees to add?

Thats correct if you choose Chase Quick Pay, Google Pay or PayPal Friends and Family. If you choose PayPalm Goods & Services, there is a 2% fee (or $25) that is assessed and the responsibility of the renter.

Thats correct if you choose Chase Quick Pay, Google Pay or PayPal Friends and Family. If you choose PayPalm Goods & Services, there is a 2% fee (or $25) that is assessed and the responsibility of the renter.

We are interested in moving forward with the Polynesian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter