CLOSED: 91 POINTS FOR RENT/TRADE : Only $14pp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flexible on Dates but looking at Jan 10-15. Just a regular hotel room or studio. We are having a baby in April and will just be the two of us for our "babymoon". Thank you.

I need 1 more point to complete my reservation on DVC. Do you rent it and transfer to my account?

Hmm, interesting question. I think the point would have to be transferred, not rented. Unfortunately, I am only allowed one transfer per use year. I am currently working on a larger transfer request, so you may need to ask someone else. Best wishes!!

Hello,
We are looking for a Beach Club Villa Studio for a family of 4 (2adults/2kids) for March 23rd through April 1st (174pts).
Thank you for your time.

We are looking for a studio or one bedroom January 23 - 25 any Disney property will do at this late date. Prefer AKL and Boardwalk thanks

We are looking for a studio or one bedroom January 23 - 25 any Disney property will do at this late date. Prefer AKL and Boardwalk thanks

January is a very busy month. The only availability for your dates is a 1 bed (preferred) at SSR for 83 pts. Thanks!

Hi I am looking for a studio at the Grand Floridian anytime during March 17-22. Thank you.

Hi I am looking for a studio at the Grand Floridian anytime during March 17-22. Thank you.

I checked your dates for all resorts, and the only one that is available is SSR (studio standard) for 88 pts.. Thanks!

Looking for something at the Polynesian Village, March 10 and March 11

Hello! For those dates, there are no rooms at PV. Here's what is available:

SSR
studio 34 pts
1 bed standard 62 pts

OKW
studio 28pts
1 bed 60 pts

BLT
studion (theme park view) 50 pts

BWV
1 bed (garden/pool) 74 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter