CLOSED: $9.50 / Point OKW - March 2013 exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking to stay at Animal Kingdom...1 bedroom villa....value...from Oct 13 -15. Thank you

Hi - I can't PM yet but I'd be interested if you have a 1BR open at OKW from 11/9/12-11/12/12?

I am looking for the following availability in order of priority Check in 9/1/12 Check out 9/5/12:

Boardwalk One bedrom standard view
Old Key West One Bedroom standard
Animal Kingdom One Bedroom value
Beach Club One Bedroom standard

Desire to pay 10 per point, if the above options are not available please also check other one bedroom options at these four resorts. PM me with reply.

Thanks

I am looking for 3 Studio units at Old Key West -checking in Dec. 14 and checking out Dec. 15. I am also open to doing a point transfer if that will work for you.

If either option works for you, I can pay immediately via PayPal.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hi My family is looking to rent points. We would be arriving October 7, 2012 and departing October 12th. Our family consist of 3 adults and 2 children. Ages 9 and 5. We are interested in the dining plan. Our previous plans fell through so we are willing to look into any resort with availability. Thank you so much for your help.

Hey there!

I'm a newbie, so I can't PM yet.

I have 4 adults looking for a studio at OKW 11/28-12/7/12 - 97pts. Do you happen to have any left?

Thank you for checking!

Mira

Check in date: Nov 15, 2012
Check out date: Nov 21, 2012

Prefer BWV standard deluxe studio - 68 points (wedding @ SBP), otherwise any value studio will work (2 guests)

Thank you!

Sifting through the PM's. Down to around 120pts. PM me if you're still looking for accomedations.

Sifting through the PM's. Down to around 120pts. PM me if you're still looking for accomedations.

Searching almost last minute for
any of the following studios
for
(fingers crossed , know this is a busy time)
Check-in Wednesday Oct. 3
Checkout Monday Oct. 8

Or checkout Sunday Oct. 7 if Oct.8 impossible

in order of preference

VWL -- 77 points
BLT -- 76 pts
AKL --standard 64 pts
AKL --Value 51 pts
OKW -- 58 points
BW -- standard 58 pts
BW -- preferred 77 pts
BC -- 77 points
SS -- 74 points

Pretty much any studio, lol.

2 adults, 2 kids (12, 10)

Only request (we know, not guaranteed) would be if OKW, as near Hospitality House as possible.
No dining, no MagicExpress, no special events, no special needs.
Have rented before, hassle-free and not clueless.
We pay 100% upon confirmation, by check, Paypal (money on hand), or Postal MO.

Thank you,
The Burkes
PM or eml chattd at chattd dot com

Am needing to rent points for January 11th-14th. We are looking at BLT, BCV or AKV (in that order). Am new to this site so can't PM. Please PM me or e-mail. Am looking to resolve this ASAP.

Thanks!!!!:rotfl2:

Not enough posts to allow me to PM or Post my email. Ready to book today or ASAP. Need three nights at OKW for jan 20,21,22 to checkout on 1/23/2013. Standard view studio preferred if available. Please advise if you are interested in renting some points to me. Many thanks! Chris.

We are looking for a studio 1 night on Oct 3rd (2 adults).

In order of preference: 1. BW (standard), 2. BC, 3. BLT, 4. AkL, 5. Other.

Please let me know if you have points available and there is resort availability.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter