CLOSED 80 pts. for Rent / $11 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we are just looking to be there for Halloween. My preference would be to travel sunday to sunday 10.28 to 11.5. As long as it's a 1 BR I'm not overly concerned but I know NOTHING about the animal kingdom lodge. I know alot about boardwalk and beachclub but not the others.

Two adults and one infant (will be 18 months).

Can you give me a quote between the two locations?

I'll check this and email. kevin.mccarthy64@yahoo.

Yes, we are just looking to be there for Halloween. My preference would be to travel sunday to sunday 10.28 to 11.5. As long as it's a 1 BR I'm not overly concerned but I know NOTHING about the animal kingdom lodge. I know alot about boardwalk and beachclub but not the others.

Two adults and one infant (will be 18 months).

Can you give me a quote between the two locations?

I'll check this and email. kevin.mccarthy64@yahoo.

Hi again Kevin....replied with quote via email you provided.

Ok. So first choice out. I guess ANY studio available 10/4/12 to 10/9/12 would be great (if there are any) 2 adults, 1 child, 1 baby, Thanks!!

~Ashley

Hi! I know this is last minute, but we are looking for a studio June 2-9. Does not matter what resort. Thanks!

Hi! I know this is last minute, but we are looking for a studio June 2-9. Does not matter what resort. Thanks!

Nothing with days together seems to be available...sorry!

There is a 1 bdr. at SS from the 4th to the 8th (Mon-Fri) and that's about the best I can find.

Ok. So first choice out. I guess ANY studio available 10/4/12 to 10/9/12 would be great (if there are any) 2 adults, 1 child, 1 baby, Thanks!!

~Ashley

SS has a studio from Oct. 4-6 (3 nights) - 46 pts.

OKW has a studio (near Hospitality House) from Oct. 5-8 (4 nights) - 48 pts.

Those are the best options I'm coming up with in a Studio.

Okay is there any type os studio availible for the 15-22 at AKV? The one bedroom would work for the one room. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Misty
Hi again -

1 bdr. value at AKV - Jambo house is available for Sept. 15-22 (check-out being the 22nd). Total is 139 pts.

Okay is there any type os studio availible for the 15-22 at AKV? The one bedroom would work for the one room. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Misty

Standard Studio in Kidani Village for those dates is available. Pts. needed are 81. I can call and see if they have two of these if you want?

Nothing with days together seems to be available...sorry!

There is a 1 bdr. at SS from the 4th to the 8th (Mon-Fri) and that's about the best I can find.

Thanks for checking for me. Unfortunately that won't work, just had to check.

I am looking for a studio at BLT (1st choice), VWL (2nd choice) or AKV (3rd choice) - 2 adults.

Check-in: 9/13
Check-out: 9/20

I am in need of 134 points to rent for a studio at AKL oct 12-20, 2012
or am looking for a studio at the Contemp. hopefully a kingdom view for 169 points. Are these dates available or are you still selling points. Those days are set in stone due to already having plane tickets. Thank you much!
-Travis

I am in need of 134 points to rent for a studio at AKL oct 12-20, 2012
or am looking for a studio at the Contemp. hopefully a kingdom view for 169 points. Are these dates available or are you still selling points. Those days are set in stone due to already having plane tickets. Thank you much!
-Travis

Hi Travis -

BLT is total booked during these dates, for studio and 1 bdr.

AKL has some room, but not all nights under your required travel dates and you'd have to go 1 bdr vs studio, sorry.

I am looking for a studio at BLT (1st choice), VWL (2nd choice) or AKV (3rd choice) - 2 adults.

Check-in: 9/13
Check-out: 9/20

BLT is booked for those dates, with only 1-3 days open with holes in between, so you'd have to split the stay.

VWL has more availability excluding the Saturday with a studio, so you'd have to split the stay or they do have a 1 bdr. open for the entire stay based on your dates.

SS is open as is OKW, both studios for the entire stay based on your dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter