CLOSED -- 78 pts @ $9/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for a savannah view at AKL Jambo for either 8/21-26 or 9/18-23

Let me know. Thanks in advance :-)

Hi,
I am hoping to make a quick get away next weekend for me and my mom. We are interested in any resort studio may 16-19 or the 15-18. Have rented before and can pay with pay pal!
Thanks!

Hi, my banked Aulani pts expire on May 31/14. Unfortunately I will not be able to use them. Points can be used at any available resort. Please msg me your details if you are interested. Thanks!
Hi. Do you have two nights 26th and 27th May 2014 at OKW in an accessible studio with roll in shower please? Tia.

I'm interested in aulani for 2 nights may 30 and may 31. I'm looking for a studio. This is my first time renting points. We are currently booked at the hilton hawaiian village. Thanks

I'm interested in aulani for 2 nights may 30 and may 31. I'm looking for a studio. This is my first time renting points. We are currently booked at the hilton hawaiian village. Thanks
sorry no rooms available for those nights :(

Hi Looking for any studio this weekend Fri-Sun May 16-18 for 2 adults/2 kids. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter