CLOSED - 740 points available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 2, 2-bedroom villas with Savannah view, next to each other, for July 6, 2012 - July 11, 2012. Please contact if you can help.

Thanks.

Not to sound stupid or anything but can anyone tell me how this works? This is my frist day on this site and did not know I could rent from someone. I am looking for something in Dec beginning of Jan for the lights 2012 year. How do I know how many points I need to purchase?

I would like to transfer 110 points for VWL for use in November. Is this possible? What is your use year and are they this years points? Thanks

Has anyone gotten a reply? I sent one awhile ago and I ended up going with someone else. I never heard back though here.

Hi were looking to rent for aulani on 5/20/12-5/26/12 it's my 1st time renting. Were looking at the studio villa, standard view, please email me back if you still have available points for those dates. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter