CLOSED*74 Pts 13 per pt use by 11/30/15*CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have anything available for July 19 thur 25. 4 people so a double bed room is fine.

I am trying to change my vacation. Do you have anything for 7/19 thru 7/25. Would like AKL Jambo House if possible but open to any. Thanks

I am an experienced renter and use Paypal to protect you and me.

I have 128 AKV points that are banked and am willing to rent for 13.00 per point. If your reservation requires more points I might be able to accommodate depending how many total points are needed.

I can book AKV they need to be used by 11/30/15 and all other resorts 7 months ahead.

Feel free to email me at coxcoinc@yahoo.com and I will be happy to check availability for you. Or you can leave a message here.

Please let me know if your dates are flexible, what room type you prefer, and which resort you prefer.

Thank you,

John

I am looking to rent 126 points to stay in a 1 bedroom unit at the Grand Californian Hotel. Would like to check-in on Wednesday, 24 June 2015 and check-out on Saturday, 27 June 2015. Would you be able to rent the points and make reservation? Thanks

I am looking to rent 126 points to stay in a 1 bedroom unit at the Grand Californian Hotel. Would like to check-in on Wednesday, 24 June 2015 and check-out on Saturday, 27 June 2015. Would you be able to rent the points and make reservation? Thanks
I'm sorry that is not available.

Hello, I'm looking for availability check-in November 5th, 2015 - check-out November 8th, 2015
First Choice: Bay Lake studio standard view
2nd Choice: Boardwalk studio standard or preferred view
3rd Choice: Beach Club studio
4th Choice: Grand Floridian studio standard view
5th Choice: Polynesian studio standard view
6th Choice: Wilderness Lodge studio

2 adults, 2 children (My son's 11th birthday celebration!)
Thank you,
Allison:):earsboy:

I have 128 AKV points that are banked and am willing to rent for 13.00 per point. If your reservation requires more points I might be able to accommodate depending how many total points are needed.

I can book AKV they need to be used by 11/30/15 and all other resorts 7 months ahead.

Feel free to email me at coxcoinc@yahoo.com and I will be happy to check availability for you. Or you can leave a message here.

Please let me know if your dates are flexible, what room type you prefer, and which resort you prefer.

Thank you,

John

Hi, John, I am interested in 4 nights from 8/10-8/14 for 2 adults, 1 child in a 1-bedroom or studio. Dates may be flexible as long as it is 4 nights! I think AKV 1-br standard is exactly 128, which would be perfect for us, but I'm sure there's not much availability since it is 3 months from now. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Just checked and it is currently open. If you want to book it I would need to do it quickly. It is a 1 bedroom Kidani Standard View.

Thank you,

John

Hi,

Do you have anything from Nov. 26th - 30th? (I'm hoping no OKW or SSR) My preference is Poly but anything else would be great as well.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter