• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED- 73 Extra points available for RENT - $12.50/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyonking3

DVC member
DVC Gold
73 Extra points available for RENT - $12.50/pp

If you plan your WDW trip 8 months or more in advance, you can probably get what you are looking for. :thumbsup2
(e.g. plan your memorial weekend 2015 trip NOW for BCV or BWV)

I have 42 extra Beach Club Villas points (BCV) for reservations that will start AFTER 31 January 2015
I have 31 extra Beach Club Villas points (BCV) for reservations that will start AFTER 28 February 2015
BCV points can be combined to make a single ressie of 73 points

If interested, PM me or email lyonking3@comcast.net (email fastest way to get a hold of me)

I provide quick, prompt e-mails, and a rental agreement.
I know that details matter and I am very detail-oriented person to make sure you get everything you want on your reservation. These are non-distressed points.

My home resorts below, I can book up to 11-months from your check-in date:
-Beach Club Villa (BCV)
)

I can book the remaining resorts within 7-months of your check-in date:
Old Key West (OKW)
Bay Lake Towers (BLT)
Grand Floridian (VGF)
Animal Kingdom (AK)
Wilderness Lodge (VWL)
Aluani
SSR
-BoardWalk (BWV

Payment is not due until I have your reservation confirmed and an agreement signed by both parties. Simple and easy for everyone. First-time renters are welcome!

Interested?

Please provide:
1. Date Checking In
2. Date Checking out
3. Resort Desired
4. Size of room

If the resort is available, I will then need more info from you.

If you plan in advance, than the likelihood of getting the resort/room you want is high.

PM me or email lyonking3@comcast.net :

If possible, reply here with "PM/Email sent"

I am not a business. These points come from my multiple memberships (5). I do take my responsibility of renting you points seriously. I'm looking forward to helping you plan your vacation!!

Hi. I need 66 points to complete a reservation that I want to make for BCV in June 2015. I am a DVC member. Can you transfer the points to my account. Can't pm yet. Almost there. Thanks. MM

Email Sent.
But because I forgot some details lol...
I need BWV Studio Dec 21-27.
Thanks!

Hi. I need 66 points to complete a reservation that I want to make for BCV in June 2015. I am a DVC member. Can you transfer the points to my account. Can't pm yet. Almost there. Thanks. MM

Can't transfer. Already used my 1 transfer for membership

we are interested in renting points for a studio either AKV value studio or standard, would pick boardwalk standard as a back up pick. Our dates are April 18-26th so we would need either 110, 134 or for BW 127 I believe. We are family of 4, 2 adults 2 teens. Can you let me know if you have these points available and how much. thanks so much!

Jenny

Hi

I am interested in booking a studio at AKV from 27-31 August 2014

I will pay immediately as I booked my air tickets already.

txt me: 617 599 3381

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter