CLOSED -70 Points to Rent - $10.50/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for either Boardwalk or Beach Club for checking in on Thursday Oct. 11th and checking out on Sunday Oct. 14th. If this is available can you please let me know how many points? Whatever the cheapest available is will be fine. It is just my wife and I.

I am looking to stay at Wilderness Lodge these dates in a standard room which I believe is 68 points. Do you have these points still available?
Thanks

I am looking for the first two weeks in December for 7 nights at an Epcot resort or wL. Are these still available, will they fit?

Can you let me know if a garden view studio is available at BWV for Jan 6-9?

Thanks for your help.

Cranroller, I am the friend of RachIzzyBri2 that wants to buy the 70 points for a studio in OKW for April 14 to 19. Are they still available?

cpgarneau said:
Cranroller, I am the friend of RachIzzyBri2 that wants to buy the 70 points for a studio in OKW for April 14 to 19. Are they still available?

Sent pm

I am interested in renting at Disney 's Wilderness Lodge March 10-14, 2013. I believe that stay would require 68 points. Do you still have points available?

L Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter