Closed 70 "holding account" points for rent @ $12 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkfan

DIS Veteran
I have 70 points for rent. These are "holding account" points and have the limitaion of only being used for a reservation 60 days out, but can be used at any resort. So if you are looking for a quick getaway in the next 2 months this is perfect. Price is $12 per point payable through paypal.

I am an experienced renter here on the DIS and have references if needed.

If interested you can PM or email me at tlfarmer@aol.com
I will need the following information:
Dates desired
Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice at least)
size of unit
# in party and ages of any children

Hello! We are looking for 2-3 consecutive nights between feb 23 and march 3. A studio ideally or a value 1 bed at akv(if available) first choices are akv/bcv/bwv/blt ! Thank you!

is there availability at akl 3/20-23 in a value room?

dvc members site is down right now and member services is closed. I will check as soon as possible and let you know. Were you wanting a value studio or 1 bdrm? Chances are slim, but you never know.

is there availability at akl 3/20-23 in a value room?

site working now. You did not mention which size room you were looking for. There is not a Value studio for your dates, or any studio at all.2 of the 3 were available in standard room at Kidani. There was however a value 1 bdrm at Jambo for 84 pts. for the 3 nights.

We would like points to stay 2/1. A studio. We would like to stay in Animal Kingdom. We would love to have a Savannah View. We would like to stay around $150. We would consider staying somewhere else nice for the same amount $$. If you have left over points this may be a good option for both of us. It can be short notice. We may be able to stay another weekend. Next weekend is definitely out. I tried to PM but am not sure if I can. Please let me know either way so I can try someone else if need be. I have tried to contact one other person. Thanks JD

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter